icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Saturday EPL

Saturday is here, and that means EPL soccer action. Here's my picks for tomorrow:

Chelsea -0.5 (3 units)

Going on the road has been pretty nice for Chelsea. In their last 9 home games, they have lost just once, drawing once and winning 7. Also, Chelsea must know that time is running out if they want a run at the EPL title, and getting 3 points against West Ham is a must if they want any chance at winning it this year. West Ham has had problems against Chelsea in recent years, having not beaten them since 2003. West Ham is also having some injury issues, as Zamora, Etherington and Boyer are all out. I think Chelsea can take care of West ham here.

Arsenal/Aston Villa over 2.5 (3 units)

Recent Arsenal/Aston Villa games have had quite a few goals in them. Out of the last 6 head to head matchups between these 2 teams, 4 have gone over 2.5 goals. Aston Villa has been able to find the back of the net with regularity recently, but they have also conceded their fare share. Arsenal have also had problems keeping the goals out lately, but they can score. The loss of Eduardo will hurt, but they have some depth, and I think Adebayor can find the back of the net a couple times tomorrow. I think we will see at least 3 goals in this contest so I'm sticking with the over.

Manchester City -0.5 (3 units)

Manchester City flat out stunk the last time out against Everton. I don't think coach Sven Erikson will allow his players to play another stinker tomorrow. An easier task than Everton, they take on Wigan, who are fighting to stay at the top. Despite their recent setbacks, Man City are only 6 points out of 4th, so the prospect of qualifying for Europe is still a possibility. They should be able to take care of Wigan tomorrow, who have been terrible on the road, and have a miniscule 9 goals scored on the road.

Manchester United -1 and -1.5 (3 units)

Final pick tomorrow goes to the team that has won me the most cash this year. Every week I will take Man United, and they rarely dissapoint. Tomorrow they take on Fulham only 3 points out of first. Every team plays a stinker, no matter how good you are, and Man United did against Man City, but they were able to brush that off and totally pummel Newcastle last weekend. Fulham is sitting in the relegation zone and have had a terrible season and have only 3 wins all year. Not helping is that they will be without Dane Leon Andreson through suspension. I'm going to continue rolling with Man United again this week.

BOL to everyone.

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

I'm going for:

EPL:

Man Utd (-1/-1.5) 1.81

Blackburn (+0/+0.5) 1.81

Aston Villa (+1) 1.80

LA LIGA:

Valencia (+0/+0.5) 1.79
    Last edited by nasdaq888; 03-01-08 at 08:47 AM.

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

Quote Originally Posted by nasdaq888 View Post
    I'm going for:

EPL:

Man Utd (-1/-1.5) 1.81

Blackburn (+0/+0.5) 1.81

Aston Villa (+1) 1.80

LA LIGA:

Valencia (+0/+0.5) 1.79
    EPL:

Man Utd won 3-0

Man Utd (-1/-1.5) 1.81 (WON)

Blackburn won 1-0
    Blackburn (+0/+0.5) 1.81 (WON)

Aston Villa drew 1-1
    Aston Villa (+1) 1.80 (WON)

LA LIGA:

Valencia lost 0-2

Valencia (+0/+0.5) 1.79 (LOST)

Last edited by nasdaq888; 03-02-08 at 07:53 AM.