Back to business in the EPL. Here's what I like in tomorrow's contests:

Arsenal -1 -102 (3 units)

I see this as a revenge game for Arsenal. The last time Arsenal and Birmingham met, Birmingham got on the board early in the second half and got the draw against Arsenal. Arsenal have been hot in the EPL, winning their last 4 games SU, each by at least a 2 goal margin. Adebayor has been the driving force on attack, scoring 6 goals in the last 4 league games. With the EPL title on their minds, I can't see Arsenal dropping points here and hopefully they can get the win by 2 or more goals.

Middlesborough +1.5 +105 (3 units)

Once again, I feel the oddsmakers have inflated this line in favour of Liverpool based on their win over Inter in the CL. However, let's not get carried away. Liverpool have been mediocre in the EPL lately, having trouble getting points against pretty crappy teams. With their current form in the EPL, Liverpool shouldn't be giving 1.5 goals to anyone. And if you are using the Inter game as reference, don't forget Inter was playing a man short for 2/3 of the game. Taking the goals here.

Manchester United -1 -123 (4 units)

Last but not least, gotta stick with Manchester United. They have been an ATM machine for the most part when I play them. Newcastle is a bad team, and as we saw the last time these two met, they got crushed by the tune of 6/0. The only thing changing here is the venue. Man United should be able to cruise to at least a 2 goal win here.

BOL to everyone.