Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

MATCHBOOK rules for SOCCER wagering

Unless otherwise specified, wagers are for ninety (90) minutes of play, including stoppage/injury time but not including added time for "golden goals," sudden death, or penalty shootouts.

For tournaments featuring single-elimination and similar formats, Matchbook may post "to advance" markets that settle on a match's final result, regardless of extra time. These markets will be clearly specified - check the event's "short form" rules for clarification on how match duration affects market settlement.

If a match is suspended before full time is reached and is not resumed on the same day, all wagers will be cancelled and refunded, EXCEPT for those that have been unconditionally determined (e.g., First Goalscorer markets, if a goal has been scored).

For Handicap wagering, the "-" sign indicates the favorite (just as with major North American sports).

For Totals (over/under) wagering, matches must be completed or all wagers will be cancelled and refunded.

All unmatched wagers will be cancelled upon the opening kick-off (or the game's scheduled starting time, if the game is untelevised). If the market is subsequently turned "in running", unmatched offers will not be cancelled at any time

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

AND?

I don't see any rule you listed that is not identical to 99% of all books.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    AND?

I don't see any rule you listed that is not identical to 99% of all books.
    A bit nicer than my planned response here, but gets to the point.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

soccer rules are too complicated in general. i choose not to wager on the sport b/c my bet would prob be considered a push instead of a win or loss based on some crazy conditional rule

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I had a bet at Heritage they refunded my money at the end of 90 minutes. I had USA PK. I have a large bet in the point book with SBR the same bet. They told me that it includes overtime. I got a push at my book and going to lose at SBR. Unreal.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Sbr book is wrong unless it specified to advance.

flyingillini

It didn't Durito, I am getting screwed here. Nothing was specified at all.

flyingillini

I am getting screwed big time here and I don't appreciate it SBR or Moss. I had the exact same bet with you and my book. At the end of 90 minutes immediately I was refunded. There was nothing specified with this line to make me think it would be anything different. Do the right thing here. I am not one to start trouble on here but what's right is right. I am shocked, this is such BS.

LT Profits

Illini is right, since there is no exception in the SBR Book Rules, the default should be the industry norm, which means regulation + injury time only for 1-1 final.

LT Profits

Richard Moss came through and regarded the wager properly. Please check your tickets.