heavena
    heavena's Avatar Become A Pro!

World Cup 2010 Suppost Final Teams

what you think about 2010 world cup final who suppost to be in the final match..

i think Brazil and Argentina are the 2 most powerful and classic teams to be in the final. both of them plays beautiful football and for watching it will be great.. i never thought that France, Germany Italy and such teams would be owned like on this championship.. its a shame.. btw i was watching a tv yesterday and in the news were broadcasting about korea fake... like he won to brazil 1-0, can't understand why such things are happening.

anyways things are going wild on the world cup championships like in the past championship zidane was kicked like a little boy.... shame guys shame that the greatest players like zidane were kicked because of some stupid players.. he gave his life to the football and you will aggree with me that he was playing very good so even today im crying for his shame end..

please write your ideas about this world cup final,

i want to watch final with emotions and will be great to watch Brazil VS Argentina in the final..

psv777ua
    Update Status
    psv777ua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by heavena View Post

i want to watch final with emotions and will be great to watch Brazil VS Argentina in the final..
    This will be great final.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I am one of the few who are still BELIEVING that it will be a Spain/Brazil final - which it can be if both teams win their groups.

Thats still where my money would lie.

heavena

Squirrel

dunno about you but i was watching yesterday the match, argentina is in the best form then spain, yea i know that the first goal was in offside but other 2 goals made the match crushed.. the referee must be sick or tired for doing that, anyways i hope fifa will make a Videoreferee... then wouldnt be much questions...

heavena

heh my guess gonna happen :P waiting for the match to begin 2 july...