I.L.S
    I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usa + serbia (june 23)

USA - Algiria

If USA wins Algiria , the americans guarantee next level , USA looks more determined than all group teams , last game vs Slovenia the referee robbed the americans victory , now the qualification is in their hand and i belive they will do it. Algiria are very stubborn and not about to make it easy , if Algiria wins they depend on England to lose or draw to make it to the next step.

i'll take USA money line with a nice odd 1.4 (draw = money back)

Serbia - Australia

Serbia with a talented and technical players make their attacks very dangerous , lost first game with Ghana , they were very good and dangerous up until Aleksandar Lukovic out with a red card changed the game and lost 1-0 . 2nd game win over Germany was'nt very convincing after Miroslav klose red card left Germany with 1 player deficit but Serbia took the advantage and won the game , Germany played like they are no man short , equal match with attacks both sides ended Serbia 1-0.
    Australia is not Germany and not even half of it , Serbia win will guarantee next step .

2 odds seems good - Serbia money line 1.33 (draw = money back) , or Serbia wins the match with 1.8

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL!!!!
    Last edited by I.L.S; 06-23-10 at 06:34 AM.

I.L.S

ENGLAND - over 11 corners @ 2.15

Last edited by I.L.S; 06-23-10 at 04:05 AM.

I.L.S

the corners is to both teams... great odd
    2/3 up until now