Thomas_Garber
    Thomas_Garber's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brazil vs Ivory Coast BEST BET & Warning...

Ivory Coast +0.5 (+125) Risk 1 unit
    Ivory Coast win +480 Risk 0.25 units
    Under 2.5 (-142) To win 1 unit

First of all Ivory Coast got talent and they are the most organized, disciplined and talented team in Africa this world cup. Not just in Africa....overall in this year's world cup they seem to be the dark horse. Drogba is not 100% but he will play. This team is talented and disciplined enough to defend Brazil and fire back with good counter attack. This teams play reminds me a lot about Chelsea's play....and Drogba plays for Chelsea...one of the best teams in English Premier Leauge.

Secondly it is important to keep in mind that winner of this group will play the 2nd place from Spain's group. At the moment there is a good chance that spain could finish 2nd in their group. So winning the group might not be a tactical advantage. It is still too early to tell how standings would play out but it might be in both teams interest to get 1 point each...thush finishing in Draw....so that they can control the fate of the standings in the final game. Ivory Coast would be very happy to settle with 1 point here because their final group stage opponent is North Korea and they would aim for 3 points there.

Finally, Brazil is a public team. Everyone is betting on Brazil and adding them to every parlay calling Brazil a lock. We have seen so many times when bettors act like this. It also seems like bookmakers are asking for more action since the Odds have dropped rapidly....right now they are something like -129. They were -155 when I placed my bets on Ivory Coast.

I EXPECT IVORY TO PLAY VERY CAREFULLY WITH HEAVY DEFENSE. THIS GAME HAS UNDER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT AS WELL. PUBLIC LOVES THE OVER IN BRAZIL GAMES BUT HERE I THING PUBLIC WILL GET SLAUGHTERED. I CANT SEE ANY MORE THAN 2 GOALS IN THIS GAME.

whitedogau
    whitedogau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

nice write up....you make some good points. If other results in this tourney are anything to go by, the public will lose again. I think the juicier odds for Brazil will suck a lot more people in too. Ivory Coast +0.5 for me

Thomas_Garber

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Garber View Post
    We have seen so many times when bettors act like this.
    I meant to type WE HAVE SEEN SO MANY TIMES WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BETTORS ACT LIKE THIS.

Wow my entire post has so many fragment/spelling/grammar errors but oh well, I posted it in a hurry passing out as it is past 5 am....also English isn't my first language!

Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

I´m on +0.5 and under 2.5 aswell BOL

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

play the under

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

checking the under now

ironchef69
    ironchef69's Avatar Become A Pro!

love your write up, going with under myself.

Guru de Futbol
    Guru de Futbol's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under for me. I feel Brazil takes the game, not worth a bet though. Should be a good match. GL

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Draw and the Under Parlayed = $$$

Gandev
    Gandev's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you seriosly think that Brazil can lose even a point against a team like Ivory Coast?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

YES. They damn near lost 2 points after beating SHIT North Korea 2-1. So im sure Ivory Coast can fight it out with Brazil for the Draw or even the Ivory Coast win.

nchi
    nchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I agree. Brazil was very lackluster in their previous performance. That first goal was a fluke, when Maicon caught the North Korean keeper off his post. While Brazil showed flashes of brilliance, North Korea nearly tied that game. The problem with the African teams so far has been a lack of confidence and stupid plays like the Nigerian red card. This game scares me. Very small play for me.

Thomas_Garber

Quote Originally Posted by Gandev View Post
    Do you seriosly think that Brazil can lose even a point against a team like Ivory Coast?

The public doesn't think so but the bookmakers do....i will go with the bookmakers.

Also, I trust this Ivory Coast team....they are the only hope left for Africa.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Every once in a while Joe Public is thrown a bone... I think this will be one of those times. Ultra-square bet, but I'm on Brazil and over.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This Cup has not been going well for Ivory Coast. Still to many concerns about Drogba to back them....small bet on brazil -.5 and brazil over 1.5

fisel
    fisel's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bookys tring to draw the public is irrelevant. The team still have to go out there and play.

Teams are beginning to loosen up, all the South American teams are coming together and are way out performing all other continents. It could well end up a draw the way things I've got but I've gone for Brazil.

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18038

I have Brazil -0,5, but good luck to everyone with their bets.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the under. lets make some money

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Brazil will take this game a lot more seriously. Brazil -126. GL.

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I love the fact that everyone gives the books so much credit. They don't have inside information or even care how the game ends as long as they have volume. Volume comes from interest, then making a line that attracts money. Most people here are betting 50-100 bucks a game. Collectively we would have to place 500 bets for someone to take notice. If you feel like you have an edge or inside information, my "Bet" would be that you are accurate about 50% of the time.
    Last edited by eldoctord; 06-20-10 at 12:45 PM. Reason: omitted word

13th Street
    13th Street's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

On the UNDER as well.
    Hoping for another exciting 0-0 game!

vietgamble
    vietgamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Write up sir, Like all your bets. I feel IC will put up very good fight with Brazils. Good luck today

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

Lets cash this under.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Alright guys, you've convinced me that the under is the play. Taking the under in this one. I'll leave the sides alone.

Thomas_Garber

I was way off here. Good job by brazil.