rico
    rico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

FIFA disallowed winning goal

Team USA got robbed! FIFA and their Ref disallowed the winning goal. FIFA is a very corrupt organization and obviously they dont want Team USA to advance from the group.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

If FIFA was to favor anyone why would FIFA favor the smallest country in the world vs a country with 300 million people worth profiting out of?

It was a ref mistake, it happens in soccer you'd know that if you've watched long enough. The solution is video replay but FIFA doesn't care to add that.

rico

Politics of course. Sepp Blatter gave the critics from US soccer federation a spanking today.

And of course, US foreign policies wont help Team USA in world cup.

Travl
    Travl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ref was suspect all game long. Made some calls that confused both sides. So basically, this call was just him being consistent.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad officiating in the U.S. game

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

conspiracy theory's don't stand up, bad call thats all,

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I HOpe we send the FBI there to investigate the last goal .. should we ?

Blaz
    Blaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got caught up in the whole "referee is the devil" steez. There won't be any changes, true.

rico

US backers are so naive. FIFA and Sepp Blatter would never disallowed a winning goal for any major european footballpower.

jresse
    jresse's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i dont think it was fifa just this ref that was a dumb asshole. Also the refs should hav to announce there calls like in american football

rico

Quote Originally Posted by COOGI View Post
    I HOpe we send the FBI there to investigate the last goal .. should we ?
    Maybe it is a joke to you. But if US sent some Marines down to South Africa I can assure you that next game would at least be officiated honestly.

Is is to much to ask that Team USA get a fair shot at the World Cup? I think most americans are tired with those anti-US ref's FIFA puts on the pitch. This is not the first time.

Take a look at the world map. The ref is from MALI. MALI and ALGERIA are neighbors! Its a travesty that he was allowed to officiate in the first place! of course he was going to make calls against US to help ALGERIA.

Scandalous chioce of ref´s nationality for this game!

foosh99
    foosh99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Dude i'm so pissed at what happened. That guy totally screwed up an awesome US rally, unbelievable

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dude if you hang around soccer long enough you will be on both sides of a call like that. The problem is you hate to see it at the World Cup because of the HUGE ramifications...especially in this case. IF England loses today it will be incredibly huge.