Psycho_sighT
    Psycho_sighT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Spain WAG blamed for Swiss defeat

Following their bewildering 1-0 loss to Switzerland, you would think that the Spanish public would be blaming poor defending or tactics for their defeat.

Spain 0-1 Switzerland: Report
    Del Bosque unhappy with Swiss tactics

But instead they are focusing the blame on a TV sports presenter whose only involvement in the Group H clash was in her role of touchline reporter.
    Sara Carbonero, girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas, bluntly asked her bemused beau on live TV: "How did you manage to muck it up?"
    "I don't know what to say," he replied. "I don't know if this defeat will have consequences. The dressing room is fed up."
    Carbonero, voted sexiest journalist in the world, has become a scapegoat for the Switzerland defeat with a strong consensus that her presence may have caused Casillas to have other things on his mind.
    Carbonero faced questions from her own TV station Telecinco about her destabilising influence, which she rejected.
    "Can I destabilise the team? I think it is nonsense," she said.
    She is famous in Spain for her instant touchline interviews but when it was revealed that Carbonero would be in South Africa to cover the tournament, doubts were expressed as the country's WAGs (known as esposas y novias) do not normally accompany the players to the world cup.
    Casillas met Carbonero, 25, at the Confederations Cup in South Africa last year and the pair have since become one of Spain's most high-profile celebrity couples.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Maybe her boobs distracted Casillas too much. Would explain why he just tried to cut the swiss player down with his feet instead of just going for the ball with his hands.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta post a pic for the thread to be worthwhile, c'mon psycho

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

burn the witch

They should start blaming their one minded, never ending loop of a style and give some praise to 'Der General' one of the greatest managers managing today.
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 06-17-10 at 09:01 AM.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    gotta post a pic for the thread to be worthwhile, c'mon psycho

This chica is damn drop dead gorgeous, Casillas is a lucky man! He gets to go home and tap that, props

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    This chica is damn drop dead gorgeous, Casillas is a lucky man! He gets to go home and tap that, props
    When he is at training and playing games she is having a groupie with John Terry and Ashly Cole

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

She makes Erin Andrews look like Pam Ward.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

where was the "blame" part?

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    When he is at training and playing games she is having a groupie with John Terry and Ashly Cole
    John Terry?! That fool would get K.O'ed. Ashley...dude has a girls name so I dont have much to say about him.

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iker is one lucky man.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    John Terry?! That fool would get K.O'ed. Ashley...dude has a girls name so I dont have much to say about him.
    If JT wasn't a footballer he would be a character from a cockney gangster film like Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

How could she resist Terry's diamond geezer seduction techniques, 'Oi you fakin tart, forget that bloody pooftah in goal, I'm ere to shag you sensless darling'

Ashley Cole filmed it and sent it to Casillas at half time, 10 minutes later they conceded a goal, conspiracy? I think not

Capello has found his role for Terry & Cole on the team.