suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Chile Impressed me

I just wanted to say that the Chilean soccer team impressed me very much . And I will happily be backing them the rest of the tourney even against Spain I will play them on the DRAW or what ever the goal line is. They play a very good game and think they have real potential to make a run in the world cup this year. Seeing as Spain lost in there Group Chile now has the opportunity to win there group

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem is, they got a lucky goal and didn't do much else against the weakest nation in the competition. They will have a hard time breaking Switzerland down.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Problem is, they got a lucky goal and didn't do much else against the weakest nation in the competition. They will have a hard time breaking Switzerland down.
    lmfao did you watch the game they worked the shit outta Honduras

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Chile impressed me as well. I don't know if constantly putting on pressure and finally scoring qualifies as a "lucky goal". They dominated the whole game, given Honduras is nothing special but remember they did this without their top scorer. I was impressed with how well they played together and everyone was on the same page. It was impressive to see how many players stepped up and showed they are scoring threats. Let's not forget Chile missed a few goals by less then a foot.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I want to add though it is going to be tough for Chile to win the group. With the Swiss beating Spain Chile has two very pivotal games left. A victory against the Swiss would be huge but it is going to be tough to break through against that defense. They can't afford to lose otherwise they are going to be in a situation where they need to beat Spain.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Chile impressed me as well. I don't know if constantly putting on pressure and finally scoring qualifies as a "lucky goal". They dominated the whole game, given Honduras is nothing special but remember they did this without their top scorer. I was impressed with how well they played together and everyone was on the same page. It was impressive to see how many players stepped up and showed they are scoring threats. Let's not forget Chile missed a few goals by less then a foot.
    I cant wait to watch this team play again they really amused me they played very good

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

chile will qualify of course, marcelo bielsa, is one of the best coach

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

The annoucers kept saying they had a player sitting out I think they said Suazo? I do not no if im spelling that right but will he be back for the next game?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I saw that game, I'm actually surprised they didn't win 4-0 or even more. Anyone who says that goal was lucky obviously didn't watch the entire game.

I feel Chile will do better vs Switzerland but wait for the Chile ML to rise or info on Suazo, Switzerland are stars right now for beating Spain.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Loco Bielsa is on the borderline between genius and mad man, he is playing a style nobody else dares, if it works the strategy is very exciting but it requires very high fitness levels, a high pass completion rate, constant closing down and players following their tactical roles very closely. There is no margin for error playing as they do, if he pulls it off it would be great for the neutral, nobody would call the sport boring after watching them

Spain f'd up their chances tanking it against the Swiss but Chile could be more effective at breaking Switzerland down than Spain were playing as they do.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Chile is gonna work the shit outta the SWISS!!

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chile is gonna beat the Swiss, but they not even make it!

nicsbr
    today was a good day
    nicsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

honduras is utter shit

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

yeah Chile impressed me too, but.. lets hope they can finalize next time and score some more goals!

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

chile going hell crazy till now !wow !!! impressive! yes, they should easily beat swiss and show some extra quality to warn others as well !