GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

BJ World Cup Thread

I'm a little late to the party but still a lot of cup left.

Chile -152
    3.04 to win 2.00

Honduras played very poorly coming into the cup and while I am not a big fan of holding stock in the friendlies, consistency doesn't lie. They had five straight bad showings before the cup while Chile has been quite good. Chile is playing the typical 3-3-1-3 which will help to disguise some weakness on defense and keep the pressure on the Honduras defense. The gameplan is to keep the ball on the opponents side of the pitch and Chile is one of the best attacking teams in the Cup. Chile will dominate this game until they choose to take their foot off the pedal. Honduras just doesn't have enough talent to be able to counter attack the constant pressure of Chile consistently.

Spain -1.5 +103
    1.00 to win 1.03

Everyone is down on the cup. Too many low scoring results and draws. We thought Brazil would put on a show but people forgot that Brazil has shifted the focus from the past style of play too a more gritty type of game. Not Spain. Spain will play with the finesse we have been waiting to see throughout the cup. Spain has a habit of putting on shows in their opening games until they choke later in the tournament.

Uruguay/South Africa u2 -123
    1.84 to win 1.50

Uruguay proved their defensive ability against France in a 0-0 draw. South Africa was impressive against Mexico and are very much in the thick of things to advance to the knockout stage. This group is going to come down to who blinks first and takes a loss. Right now France is the only real lock to advance. Mexico looked vulnerable and the door is wide open for either of these teams to sneak past the Mexicans. I think both teams will come out looking to play defense and be patient for their oppurtunites. I just can't see either of these teams hitting 2 goals. If I push so be it but this could easily be a 0-0 game.

manidyon
    manidyon's Avatar Become A Pro!

good writeup and goodluck

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

1-0 Chile at the half.

They could easily have a 2-0 lead right now. They are putting big time pressure on Honduras. I just hope they don't get silly and get conservative. Keep attacking!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

1-2 (-0.84 Units)

Haven't been posting plays but I have a light week this week so should be on enough to post some. Tomorrow I am going with the following.

-Portugal/N. Korea u2.5 -141 to win 2 Units
    -N. Korea +1.5 -152 to win 2 Units
    -Switzerland/Chile Draw +205 risking 2 Units
    -Chile/Switzerland to end 1-1 +543 risking 0.5 Unit
    -Chile/Switzerland to end 0-0 +572 risking 0.5 Unit
    -Chile corners taken -0.5 -129 to win 2 Units

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the plays!. GL gimme a bj