VLR100
    VLR100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 985

What's up with the odds movement on Germany? Gone from -200+ to -173 at Pinnacle. Must be some heavy action on Australia.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scary aint it!!! For me atleast. Kinda mad at myself for not capping the line movements. I still think Germany wins it but I could of had much better odds if I would of just held off until this morning. I fully expect it to go back up to around the -200 area.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

what was the odd (european) ?

LostBankroll

Germany ML was around the -200 mark depending on book. And Germany -1 was -124. Now im getting + money to take the -1. This sint good news at all for those who backed Germany. I still cant see Germany lose this. Either way my bet is locked in so I have no choice but to let it ride!!!

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Aussie fan here.

Be careful with the over bet as the Australia coach has been playing a defensive lineup with just the one man up front. Kewell, our 2nd best player will not start so we have a replacement dude up front who has no foot skills and will turn the ball over at will.

It's pretty obvious that we are playing for a draw, I can only see my team scoring in set plays where Tim Cahill (had a neck issue and missed training the other day) will be our only hope.

I'm expecting Germany to take this 2-0 or 2-1 ... I'm not confident our defense can keep the Germans out but I'm hoping some miracle happens where the Aussies get a fluke goal and get out of this match with a 1-1 draw.

LostBankroll

Will thanks for your perspective on the match. It comes at a CRUCIAL time for me since im about to add more units. This time on the -.5/-1 at -130.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I wouldn't worry about the line movement too much to be honest. It's 8pm here right now on a long weekend in a country full of mad gamblers. It honestly could be from a bunch of homers dumping money on Australia before they go out for the night because they'll be too pissed to do it when the match is on at 4am here. Actually, half of them are already drunk now

The only concern I'd have is the draw because the one thing this team has been focusing on is buckling down defensively but as you said, your bet is in so we'll see what happens!

LostBankroll

Wow 4AM Aussie start? 2:30 PM start here in DC and I doubt ill even get to watch. No sleep all night trying to cap these games. Any tennis play I should be aware of shari? Just incase I lose this I will need a big +500 winner again. Are we taking Hewitt?

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

put a little on draw its been saving my ass twice (mexico and england)

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by babyanni View Post
    put a little on draw its been saving my ass twice (mexico and england)
    Might aswell since I have so much invested in this play. I actually correctly predicted Draws in both matches and cashed nicely. Sad I didnt play the Mexico/RSA draw tho.

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with the play.

LostBankroll

After 22 consecutive hours of being awake I fell asleep minutes after the start of Slovenia/Algeria. just now wole up to see -1 at -103 which is what I expected to see. We ALL knew Germany wouldnt fall too much. Welp two hours to game time lets see what happens.

lockwoot
    lockwoot's Avatar Become A Pro!

worst case scenario is another boring 0-0... germans don't have strikers that played regulary this season except cacau so i think this is going to be a hard match and probably a 0-0 @ half time but second half i hope the germans outplay the aussies.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

80-90% of the money is backing Germany, books just adjusted to a more realistic line after they got the money they want on that short price.

On Betfair there is nearly 8 million on Germany ML out o around 9 million, if Germany don't win its another public burial.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

good luck lostbankroll...am on it big as well

could be a public burial...but i believe this is the right play for the game.

go germany?

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post

Get to your prefered shop now and take Nazi Germany...
    you're a moron.

Prey
    Prey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely agree with this play I would have played it all in if I hadnt gone broke already

The Germany win at 1.53 was completely mad in my eyes, Germany is a powerhouse and have been for a LONG time. Australia doesnt impress me anymore.

LostBankroll

Looks good early. Hopfully Germany can put another in the back of the net in the second half.

Prey
    Prey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, it can end in an unlucky 2-1 by now but much more likely is 3-1, 3-0, 4-1, 4-0.

LostBankroll

If it ends in a 2-1 game I still push which isnt a bad thing here. I also added -.5/-1 line at -140 so just incase the 1 goal margin from Germany I win half of that bet and push on the other half. I cant lie I feel good right now. Especially after cashing in on Germany -.5 1st Half.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get to your prefered shop now and take Nazi Germany -1 ASAPITY amigos!!! No way Germany lose this one. Worst case scenario a Draw but that is a real long shot in my opinion. Usually stay quiet and contribute to other threads in the Soccer Forum but this play was too good not to have its own thread. I know Germany isnt up to levels in the past but the Aussies have no shot at this one. I see a 3-1 2-0 type of match. Also look for the Under curse to be broken today aswell.

Opinions and thougths on this game are welcomed.
    Good play!

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Very well done sir!
    That was a big

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Congrats on the win mate.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Get to your prefered shop now and take Nazi Germany -1 ASAPITY amigos!!! No way Germany lose this one. Worst case scenario a Draw but that is a real long shot in my opinion. Usually stay quiet and contribute to other threads in the Soccer Forum but this play was too good not to have its own thread. I know Germany isnt up to levels in the past but the Aussies have no shot at this one. I see a 3-1 2-0 type of match. Also look for the Under curse to be broken today aswell.

pinions and thougths on this game are welcomed.
    we got us a isreal ass kisser here.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think Germany is gonna fool everyone it may be a draw or Germany by 1 imo I haven't seen anything from them to think they'll slaughter anyone. Ballack was a bigger part of that team than some might think. He's not a plug in player. Who's gonna carry that team this year? Swchine and Podolski. Klosa is done. I think Serbia will tie/beat them. Germany won't get past the quarters bro. GL with this I hope you get it I won't be touching it.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

If it ends in a 2-1 game I still push which isnt a bad thing here. I also added -.5/-1 line at -140 so just incase the 1 goal margin from Germany I win half of that bet and push on the other half. I cant lie I feel good right now. Especially after cashing in on Germany -.5 1st Half.
    fukk you #
    hope you and your family die in a car crash tomorrow

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

jayc i am going to make you eat all your words by the time this cup is over. Germany smacks Australia and everyone starts hailing them. Let's see where the leadership comes from once they get to the quarters.

inflames
    inflames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14616

nice

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    we got us a isreal ass kisser here.
    Nope not at all mate. No hate here. Just a Salvadorian thug born in the states, If it were up to me Id kill all Honduras players since they are our neighbors. Just kidding mane!!! Thanks for the support guys it really feels good to come out on top especially on my biggest play. Cheers!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Finally I took a win in the WC!

wake14
    wake14's Avatar Become A Pro!

had germany 1st half even money too!!! lets go!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

great job..........now get some sleep

First 12