Boys, we are about to embark on a great ride known as the world cup. comes around once every four years and is one of my favorite events. I will be making all sorts of plays whether it be futures, props, totals and sides. As well as keeping you all updated on my world cup Fantasy team...called DrogbasArm. I am using this thread to strictly keep my win/loss record, feel free to post up in this thread during games or random discussion. I am ready to make some money during this world cup and hope you all are too.

Lets Make Some $$$$
Group Winners

When i first started looking down the groups one group stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Group E consists of the Dutch, Cameroon, Denmark and Japan. Lets go back to Euro 08...the dutch started off looking like a world power but failed to get passed Russia. History shows the dutch always seem to play well, really well. But then have one bad game and they are out. RVP is going to be a man on the mission and i have considered playing a prop on him winning the golden boot. I just cant see any of the other teams really competing and i could also see the dutch sweeping the group with a clean 9 points. Laying juice may not be something im interested in...but seeing the dutch in this group means there winning this group.

Group E Winner: Netherlands.

Opening Game

Looking at the over 2 goals....really think both teams score and mexico wins 2-1.

will look into more plays. hopefully people come in here and discuss the upcoming tourney

Cuse