beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Playing all USA overs in the WC...

Anyone elese notice that they have serious defensive problems?No doubt they can score on all 3 of their opponents,just a thought from a total neophyte when it comes to soccer betting,but we might see goal fest here come the next 2-3 weeks..

regdent
    regdent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

i would somewhat agree except against england. I think the england game will be a tight low scoring nervous game.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

the question is can, and does england want to score 3 against USA ? that answer will tell ya if the over it's gonna hit or not.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I don't know, sounds like you're getting a little sloppy. You should judge each match, and take in any new info from the first games played.

The Slovenia match I imagine being a tighter game. A one to zero type of match.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

socrates is for sure right, listen to him, don;t blindly take all overs. It's too early to analyze 2nd matches of groups. Let's be patient and don;t get in a hurry for no reason. Let;s make this WC a memorable month for our wallets

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blanket bets don't work. You must evaluate your own projection against the market.

Tomorrow for USA / England we have Over 2.5 +105. I think that is a good bet because I think it should be Over 2.5 -110.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

well another match flys over for the USA today,yeah i know its only been friendlys..just saying..appreciate all takes on this... GL!

fedtpels
    fedtpels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8416

it's a valid point. as you point out yourself it's only friendly's but it's good to keep in mind that their def is bad if a nice line comes along.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Blanket bets don't work. You must evaluate your own projection against the market.

Tomorrow for USA / England we have Over 2.5 +105. I think that is a good bet because I think it should be Over 2.5 -110.
    got another week there bud

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

A team that guarantees you the over 2.5 is Ivory Coast. If Drogba returns in time you can guarantee at least 1 goal from them per match. And because they have a horrible defense that lost them the African Cup, conceding goals will happen especially in the group of death.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The US back line is pretty shaky...it tells you how questionable they are when Bradley keeps Oguchi Onyewu on the roster when he's not played in 7 months, he's overweight and looks horrible on the pitch