JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Anyone who saw the Friendlies today, help

Serbia 0-1 New Zealand
    -what the...?! My prediction is Serbia makes it 2nd in it's group, is this a sign I that they won't or is New Zealand a team that can upset in WC?

Spain 3-2 Saudi Arabia
    -2 goals is alot to concede from a non-WC country when you are the #1 favorites to win it. what happened?

Slovakia 1-1 Cameroon
    -Anyone got comments about this game?

any comments about any friendlies games is appreciated guys thanks

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I was very surprised with the Serbia game

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

And Spain won it in the last minute

looch10
    looch10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I only caught the 2nd half of the Spain match. Ultimately, they knew they could score at will vs Saudi, and I think displayed lack of focus because of that. The 2nd equalizer was terrible luck for Iker, it took a deflection that left him helpless. There was only a brief moment after Spain made mass subs where they didn't have total control of the match, so I'm not one to read too much into this scoreline.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by looch10 View Post
    I only caught the 2nd half of the Spain match. Ultimately, they knew they could score at will vs Saudi, and I think displayed lack of focus because of that. The 2nd equalizer was terrible luck for Iker, it took a deflection that left him helpless. There was only a brief moment after Spain made mass subs where they didn't have total control of the match, so I'm not one to read too much into this scoreline.
    good that's what I needed to know, thanks.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

I watched Spain game in full. The second Saudi goal was a bit lucky but they should have scored a sitter in the first half when they beat the trap and squared Iker only to smash to ball in the side netting. It was only a friendly but Spain look real shaky in defense.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serbia just didnt show today. These freindlies dont mean shit to me though. If Serbia were to play New Zealand in the WCF, They would win.

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

I didn't see the games, but I'm not too surprised by the outcomes. Friendlies are just games to test your squad cohesiveness and some of the tactics. Reserves should be also given the chance to play during the 90 minutes. A friendly mach is only a training session with public.

eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Plus Greece - Korea DPR 2:2

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

no one cares or wants to get hurt
    its just for match fitness. The 'smaller' countries always try harder in these stupid friendlies.

trust me.