Coming of a 1-1 day today, but won my biggest play on Man United, so I'm up 15 units after today. Now on to my pick for tomorrow:

Arsenal -0.5
Middlesborough

It might cost a bit to buy this line down to -0.5, but it is well worth it in my opinion, as they will be facing a desperate Middlesborough side tomorrow. However, Arsenal is also feeling the heat, as they dropped 2 juicy points on Wednsday against Newcastle, and with Man United winning today, find themselves just 1 point ahead. Arsenal will once again be without Fabregas, Hleb, Flamini and Diaby at midfield, but I think they are still strong enough at Midfield with Denilson and Gilberto filling in with Rosicky. Meanwhile, Middlesborough are struggling at home, with their last win going way back to September 1st. To make matters worse for Borough, midfielder Julio Arca will be playing hurt and Gary Oneill is still shaking off the after effects of the flu. Borough will be starting second string goalie Ross Turnbull, as starting goalie Mark Schwartzer is not yet match ready with a broken thumb. I expect Arsenal to exploit this. Having said that, I can't see a blowout here, but I can't see an Arsenal loss either.
PICK: Arsenal -0.5
Predicted score: 1-0 or 2-1 Arsenal