icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Monday Night "Futbol"

Man United -1.5 and -2
    Fulham

After some research on this matchup, there is simply no way you can bet Fulham, even when they get 2 goals. Man United is the side here, take them on the Double Handicap laying 1.5 and 2 goals, respectively. United will be fielding a strong side in this match. The return of Rooney will give them the offensive spark they were lacking last weekend against Bolton. Fulham should expect a steady dose of Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. I expect Sir Alex to match up Ronaldo against Fulham back Chris Baird, which will be a severe mismatch. Laurie Sanchez has stated Fulham will go all out attack which will present Man U with plenty of counter attack opportunities. I predict a nice United win here, especially when they know they must win to keep pace with the other powerhouses Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.
    PICK: Man United -1.5 and -2
    Predicted score: 3-0 Man U

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    Man United -1.5 and -2
    Fulham

After some research on this matchup, there is simply no way you can bet Fulham, even when they get 2 goals. Man United is the side here, take them on the Double Handicap laying 1.5 and 2 goals, respectively. United will be fielding a strong side in this match. The return of Rooney will give them the offensive spark they were lacking last weekend against Bolton. Fulham should expect a steady dose of Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. I expect Sir Alex to match up Ronaldo against Fulham back Chris Baird, which will be a severe mismatch. Laurie Sanchez has stated Fulham will go all out attack which will present Man U with plenty of counter attack opportunities. I predict a nice United win here, especially when they know they must win to keep pace with the other powerhouses Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.
    PICK: Man United -1.5 and -2
    Predicted score: 3-0 Man U
    Congratulations. I also went for Man Utd -1.5/-2. I watched the match LIVE and Man Utd could have easily won by a bigger margin. Saha and Tevez squandered a few excellent chances to increase the score.

I have placed an early bet on Man Utd -2/-2.5 against Derby this weekend. My bookie opened the AH odds at Man Utd -2 and Man Utd -2/-2.5 but I didn't act on it. The AH odds have now changed to Man Utd -2/-2.5 and Man Utd -2.5.
    Last edited by nasdaq888; 12-04-07 at 09:42 AM.