welund
    welund's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welund`s picks, join on this one!

Okay, take a look at these picks for sunday 9th of May.

Arsenal - Fulhan
    Definately Arsenal win, no way they are going to give away 3rd place to Spurs after their recent bad form. Fulham will rest the best players caus of the UEFA-Cup final just in a few days.
    Asian hc -1,5 -2

Aston Villa - Blackburn
    Ast Villa are going to finish off a good season at home against a Blackburn team which find themselves in the middle of nowhere. In front of the home crowd I cant se them give away any points in this match.

Chelsea - Wigaen
    Last match of the season where Chelsea have to win to finish at the top of the table. Wigan have a terrible record on the road and will lose this match with more than one goal.
    Asian hc -2 - 2,5

Man Utd - Stoke
    Man Utd need to win this match to have a chance to win the title. No question they will, probably with more than one goal.
    Asian hc -2 - 2,5

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I like the plays, some big parlay potential as well to the conclusion of this year's EPL season.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Those ML's are all a lock. But I hate betting on -2. Trusting a team to score 3 goals and win by 3 goals is a huge ask even if they are predicted to dominate.

GL

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Those ML's are all a lock. But I hate betting on -2. Trusting a team to score 3 goals and win by 3 goals is a huge ask even if they are predicted to dominate.

GL

I agree. Home wins look solid today in England, but would not touch such handicaps, maybe excepting Chelsea, though the huge importance of the game could put its mark on the Blues and they could settle with just winning the game. Also, I don't trust Villa too much against Blackburn.
    Last edited by Giuvara; 05-09-10 at 02:43 AM.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Chelsea will score 5 today so they will finish with 100 goals scored.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

man u draw .

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I'm getting Austin Villia at -150 ML. Seems too good to be true.

welund

I hate to bet hc -2 myself, but I cant really see it not happening today. Either you win or get a push imo. Good luck guys!

welund

Ok, made some pretty good picks last time, lets try again. Today its the final of the UEFA-Cup:

Atl Madrid - Fulham
    Fulham have forced their way to this final beating Juventus,Wolfsburg and Hamburg. Atletico made an impressive win against Liverpool in their semi-final. I think this is going to be a close match, but will have to put my money on Atletico. I feel Fulham have done more than anyone can expect this year, while Atletico have had a very unimpressed season. This is the last chance to "save" the season. I think under 2,5 and Atletico will win. Worth to risk a few $$.

Cardiff - Leicester
    2nd leg of the first play-off match. Cardiff is 1-0 up from the first match and I expect them to win this match as well. Leicester needs to attack which will open up the game. Ill put my money on Cardiff and under 2,5.

Any thoughts on these matches?