OLBG Sports
    OLBG Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

OLBG Sports OFICIAL Thread - Brazilian Serie A - 2010

Passionate about sport in general, every year I follow closely the Campeonato Brasileiro da Serie A - 2010, starting this year on May 8th, 2010. This year could not be different, since I've been studying and evaluating the teams in their regional championships, I will share this knowledge with all who are interested.

In my thread I will comment about the teams, the games of each round and always be posting plays.

My plays will be from 1 to 10 in a confidence level.

for example:

Time A vs. Time B

Time A (8x)

You can also see my plays in my blog

http://bra-serie-a-2010.blogabet.com/

Hope you all enjoy

OLBG Sports

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lookin forward to your insight OLBG. Welcome and good luck.

OLBG Sports

Here are the teams who will play the Brazilian Championship Serie A this year:

Atlético Goianiense (Atlético GO)

Atlético Mineiro (Atlético **)
    Atlético Paranaense (Atlético PR)
    Avaí
    Botafogo
    Ceará
    Corinthians
    Cruzeiro
    Flamengo
    Fluminense
    Goiás
    Grêmio
    Grêmio Barueri

Guarani
    Internacional
    Palmeiras
    Santos
    São Paulo

Vasco da Gama
    Vitório da Bahia (Vitória BA)

Follows a brief summary of each one...

OLBG Sports

Atlético Goianiense (Atlético GO)

Local Championship: Goiano
    Final Position: 1st (Winner)

2009 Championship: Brazilian Serie B
    Final Position: 4th

Game Played: 22
    Game Played at Home: 11

Won: 12
    Won at Home: 9

Draw: 5
    Draw at Home: 2

Lost: 5
    Lost at Home: 1

Last 10 Games: W-L-L-D-W-W-W-W-L-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: D-W-W-W-W-W-L-W-W-W

Atlético Goianiense (Atlético GO) is a team that plays very well at home, in their field and together with the fans earlier this season, they are virtually unbeatable. They won the Goiano championship and are making very good Brazilian Cup. They finish the Goiano championship in 1st place and then went to playoffs, first against the strong Goiás, were the draw the first game in 0x0 in Goiás's home and beat than by 4x2 at the home. Then they play against Santa Helena, wining the two games, 4x0 (playing at home) and 3x1 in Santa Helena's home.

They have experienced players in his squad, as the defender Thiago Feltri, the midfielders and Ramalho and Anailson and have a good youth striker, Rodrigo Tiuí, who had played at the Spoting Lisboa.

I believe it will be a team that will fight for a place in South American Cup, being between the 10th and 16th place of the championship in the end of the season.

First game in Brazilian Championship Serie A 2010:
    May, 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Atlético Goianiense vs. Grêmio
    Last edited by OLBG Sports; 05-08-10 at 10:20 AM.

OLBG Sports

Atlético Mineiro (Atlético **)

Local Championship: Mineiro
    Final Position: 3rd (Winner)

2009 Championship: Brazilian Serie A
    Final Position: 7th

Game Played: 17
    Game Played at Home: 9

Won: 9
    Won at Home: 6

Draw: 7

Lost: 1

Last 10 Games: W-D-D-W-W-D-W-W-W-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: L-W-W-W-W-D-W-W-W-W

Atlético Mineiro (Atlético **) is a very good team and is in a very good form. Playing at home, together with the fans they are unbeatable. They won the Mineiro championship and are in good position to pass to next round in Brazilian Cup. They just beat the Santos by 3x2. They finish the Mineiro championship in 3rd place and then went to playoffs, first against the rival América **, in a two really hard games, draw in both games 2x2 at Home and 3x3 on América's house, passing to the next round because of the 3 goals away. Then they play against the Democrata GV, winning the first game at home by 2x1 and draw in the second game 0x0. In the Final the confront the Ipatinga, who they beat in the two games, 2x0 at home and 3x2 away.

They have one of the better coaches in the championship, Vanderlei Luxemburgo, and a very strong squad. Some plays need to be mentioned, like the goalkeeper Aranha, the defender Coelho, the midfielders Renan Oliveira, Ricardinho, Hugo and Zé Luis. In the front they have one of the best Striker playing in brazil, Diego Tardelli. Also have Marques and Obina.

I believe it will be a team that will fight for a place in Libertadores Cup and will fight for the Serie A title also, being between the 1st and 5th place of the championship in the end of the season.

May, 9th - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Atlético Mineiro vs. Vasco

OLBG Sports

Atlético Paranaense (Atlético PR)

Local Championship: Paranaense
    Final Position: 2nd

Final Position: 14th

Game Played: 20
    Game Played at Home: 13

Won:12
    Won at Home: 10

Lost: 3

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-W-W-W-L-L-D-D
    Last 10 Games at Home: D-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-D-D

Atlético Paranaense (Atlético PR) is a normal team. Didn't went to 2nd division last year because of other results, who put his biggest rival, the Coritiba, in the second division. They finished the Paranaense championship in 2nd place and were eliminated from Brazilian Cup in the last round. The Paranaense championship isn't that strong, only have two teams who fight for the title, Atlético PR and Coritiba, so all those won at home it's not a big deal.

In their squad, they have a very experienced player, the midfilder Paulo Bayer, who by the way is very good in free-kicks. Besides him, another good player in the midfielder are Alan Bahia and Netinho, both with accuracy passes. In the front, Bruno Mineiro is a young and very good striker. They also have Alex Mineiro, who is very experienced.

I believe it will be a team that will fight to no going down to the 2nd division, being between the 16th and 20th place of the championship in the end of the season.

May, 9th - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Corinthians vs. Atlético Paranaense

OLBG Sports

Avaí

Local Championship: Catarinense

Final Position: 6th

Game Played: 24

Won: 15
    Won at Home: 11

Draw: 6

Lost at Home: 0

Last 10 Games: L-W-W-W-W-L-D-W-W-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-W-W-D-D-W-W-D-W-W

Avaí is a "big small" team. They made a very good championship last year, better than a lot of people expected. One reason for this good perforce is that they are a very good home team. This season, they didn't lose at home yet, and have 22 straight games at home without lost. They won the Catarinense championship this weekend and were eliminated from Brazilian Cup in the last round by Grêmio.

They sought to keep the same squad from last year, but some outstanding players from last season were sold. The most expressive player is the offensive midfielder Savio, who already played on Brazilian national team and Real Madrid. They also have Marcinho Guerreiro, who is a very good value and in the front they have Vandinho, a very fast striker.

I believe it will be a team that will be in the middle of the table and will secure a spot in South American cup and stays between 8th place and 14th.

May, 9th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Avaí vs. Barueri

OLBG Sports

Botafogo

Local Championship: Carioca

Final Position: 15th

Game Played: 19
    Game Played at Home: 9

Won: 15

Draw: 2

Lost: 2
    Lost at Home: 2

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-D-W-W-L-D-W-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: L-W-W-W-W-W-D-L-D-W

Botafogo have a good team. After a long string of vice-championships, finally succeeded in winning the title of the Carioca championship. Last year, they made an inconstant Brazilian championship, fighting not to be relegated to second division.

Have a good team with many good players. In the defender they have Danny Morais and Marcelo Cordeiro, Lucio Flavio and Diguinho in midfield. In the front they have the very good striker "El Loco" Abreu.

I believe this year they will be in the middle of the table, ensuring a place in the South American cup, being between 9th place and 14th.

May, 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Botafogo vs. Santos

OLBG Sports

Ceará

Local Championship: Cearense
    Final Position: 3rd

Game Played: 26
    Game Played at Home: 14

Won: 14
    Won at Home: 10

Draw at Home: 3

Lost: 7

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-D-W-D-W-W-L-L
    Last 10 Games at Home: D-D-W-W-W-D-W-W-W-L

Ceara definitely will not get many chances in Brazilian championship. The team was vice-champion of the Cearense championship, losing the final to his biggest rival, Fortaleza, who plays in Brazil third division. They play the second division last year and finished in 3rd.

The team has no big players. The most important player of the team is the midfielder Geraldo. There is the possibility of hiring the striker Dodo, who would make a big difference.

I believe, as that 90% of chances, the team being relegated to second division. Should be maintained between the 16th and 20th place.

May, 9th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Ceará vs. Fluminense

OLBG Sports

Corinthians

Local Championship: Paulista
    Final Position: 5th

Game Played at Home: 10

Won: 10

Lost: 4

Last 10 Games: L-L-W-W-W-W-W-W-L-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: D-W-D-W-L-W-W-W-W-W

Corinthians have a very good team. They maintain a lot of players from the last season. Last year, they made excellent Brazilian Serie B championship, finishing in the first position and winning the championship. This year is the club is completing his centenary.

They Have a good team with many good players. In the defender they have Chicão, William and the experienced Roberto Carlos (ex-Real Madrid), Elias in the midfield. In the front they have the young striker Dentinho and the most important from the team, Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona; ex-Real Madrid; ex-Inter Milan; ex-Milan; ex-Brazilian National Team).

I believe this year they will give everything for the title. Very strong competitor for the championship and will be between 1st place and 5th.

May, 9th - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Corinthians vs. Atlético Paranaense

OLBG Sports

Cruzeiro

Local Championship: Mineiro
    Final Position: 1st

Game Played: 15
    Game Played at Home: 7

Won: 9
    Won at Home: 5

Draw at Home: 1

Last 10 Games: L-W-D-W-D-D-L-W-W-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-W-W-W-W-W-W-D-L-W

Cruzeiro is a team that plays very well at home. They maintain a lot of players from the last season. Last year, they made very good Brazilian Serie A championship and went to the final of Libertadores cup. In the Mineiro championship, they were unbeatable at home in the first part, and when pass to the playoffs, they start to put the reserves to plays, because the players of the first line were focused on Libertadores, and were eliminated by Ipatinga.

They have a good team and basic is the same from last year, which make a very good linkage between the players. The goalkeeper Fábio is one of the best acting in Brazil. In the defender they have Jonathan and Diego Renan. Gilberto is a experienced midfielder (ex-Brazilian national team). In the front Kleber, who is a warrior, and Thiago Ribeiro.

I believe that the will guaranteed a spot in Libertadores and definitely they will fight for the title. Very strong competitor for the championship and will be between 1st place and 5th.

May, 9th - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Internacional vs. Cruzeiro

OLBG Sports

Flamengo

Game Played: 18

Won: 14
    Won at Home: 7

Lost at Home: 3

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-D-W-L-L-W-W-L
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-W-W-W-W-D-W-L-W-W

Flamengo has a strong team. They maintain a lot of players from the last season. Last year, they won the Brazilian Serie A championship. In the Carioca championship, they were unbeatable at home in the first part, and when pass to the playoffs, they start to put some of the reserves to plays, because the players of the first line were focused on Libertadores, and lost the final against Botafogo.

They have a good team and basic is the same from last year, which make a very good linkage between the players. In the defender they have Ronaldo Angelim and Leo Moura. Petkovic is a experienced midfielder. In the front they have Adriano (ex-Inter Milan) and Vágner Love (ex-CSKA).

I think the big problem in this team is that some of the players are very problematic out of the field, and this can impact a lot in the games. I believe that the will fight for a spot in Libertadores and, for me, they have 10% chance to win the title of the championship and will be between 4th place and 8th.

May, 9th - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Flamengo vs. São Paulo

OLBG Sports

Fluminense

Final Position: 16th

Game Played: 15
    Game Played at Home: 8

Won: 11

Draw at Home: 0

Lost at Home: 4

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-L-W-L-W-W-L-L
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-L-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-L

Fluminese has a median team. Last year, they had a impressive reaction on the last rounds of the Brazilian Serie A championship, were they come out from the last position (20th) to the first position after the relegated zone. They were already been pointed as relegated with only 5% to remain in the first division and in the last 10 games they won 7 and draw 3, getting rid of relegation. In the Carioca championship, they were good at home in the first part, and when pass to the playoffs, they lost.

They have a young team and basic is the same from last year. The strong point is their coach, Muricy Ramalho, which for me is one of the best acting in Brazil. In the defender they have Dalton, a very good young value. Conca is a fast midfielder. In the front they have Fred (ex-Lyon).

I think the big problem in this team depends a lot from Fred’s good performances. I believe that the if they don’t make a good acquisitions of players, they will not have much chance to stay in the first division. Probable will fight for a spot in South American cup and, for me, they have 60% chance to be relegated and will be between 14th place and 20th.

May, 9th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Ceará vs. Fluminense

OLBG Sports

Goiás

Local Championship: Goiano

Final Position: 9th

Game Played: 20

Won: 8

Lost: 7

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-L-W-L-W-W-L-L
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-L-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-L

Goias have a good team, in the paper. Last year, they had an impressive Brazilian Serie A championship. They were fighting to the title until the last rounds, when they start to play bad and went down. The beginning of this season isn’t been good for then when they play out. They made an irregular Goiano championship and not a good Brazilian Cup. At the playoffs, they were eliminated by Atlético Goianiense.

They have a regular team and a lot of players from last year went of the team. They have a experienced goalkeeper, Harlei. Carlinhos Paraiba is a fast midfielder. In the front they have Rafael Moura and Felipe.

I think that they will not make a good championship like the last year. I think that they will be in the middle of the table, ensuring a spot in South American cup, been between 10th place and 15th.

May, 9th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Guarani vs. Goiás

OLBG Sports

Grêmio

Local Championship: Gaúcho
    Final Position: 1st(Winner)

Final Position: 8th

Game Played: 21

Won: 16
    Won at Home: 9

Lost at Home: 2

Last 10 Games: W-W-W-L-W-L-W-W-L-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-W-W-W-W-W-L-W-L-W

Grêmio have a strong team. Last year, they made a very good Brazilian Serie A championship, at home, because when they play as visitor, they were the worse ones, in 19 games played as visitors, they only won 1, draw 5 and lose 13. They made an very good Gaúcho championship and still alive in Brazilian Cup. At the finals, they beat their biggest rival, Internacional.

They team is very good and they make good acquisitions. They have a very good goalkeeper, Victor, who by the way is been quoted to be in the Brazilian National team at the South African World Cup. Hugo is a good midfielder and Souza is a experienced one. In the front they have Jonas and Borges.

I think that they will fight for the championship. Probable will be in the up-middle of the table, competing for the title and trying to ensuring a spot in Libertadores, been between 1st place and 5th.

May, 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) – Atlético Goianiense vs. Grêmio

OLBG Sports

Grêmio Barueri (Grêmio Prudente \ Grêmio Barueri)

Local Championship: Paulista
    Final Position: 3rd

Final Position: 11th

Game Played: 21
    Game Played at Home: 11

Won: 12

Draw: 4

Lost: 5

Last 10 Games: W-D-W-W-W-W-W-W-L-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: W-L-W-L-W-W-W-W-W-L

Grêmio Barueri is a regular team. They made a regular championship last year, a lot of people expected that they would be relegated to the 2nd division, but they don't. It's a team who plays very well at home, but out of his domain, last year they just won 2 games of 19 played. This season, they made a good Paulista championship, ending in the 3rd positions, in front of São Paulo, Corinthians and Palmeiras. They were eliminated by Santo André in the semi-finals.

They sought to keep the same squad from last year, but some outstanding players from last season were sold. They have a very good young midfielder, João Vitor. In front they have Flavinho, who is the striker of the beginning of the season.

I believe that they not going to do the same campaign as the last season. This year, for me, they have a big chance to be relegated, being between 16th place and 20th.

May, 9th - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Avaí vs. Grêmio Barueri

OLBG Sports

Guarani

Local Championship: Paulista A2 (2nd division)
    Final Position: 14th

Won: 6
    Won at Home: 4

Lost: 8

Last 10 Games: L-W-L-L-W-L-W-W-L-W
    Last 10 Games at Home: D-W-L-D-W-L-W-W-W-W

Guarani is, for me, the worse team. They made awful Paulista A2 championship in the beginning of this season.

There isn’t much to talk about the team. Have a good coach and the most important players is the striker Mazola.

I believe that they not going to stay in first division. 95% chance of be relegate. Will be between 16th place and 20th.

May, 9th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Guarani vs. Goiás

OLBG Sports

Later I will post the other teams resume.... now, let's go to the plays of today!!!

OLBG Sports

1st Round

1st ROUND - May 8th and 9th.

Saturday - 8th May - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Botafogo vs. Santos
    Saturday - 8th May - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Atlético Goianiense vs. Grêmio
    Saturday - 8th May - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Palmeiras vs. Vitória

Sunday - 9th May - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Flamengo vs. São Paulo
    Sunday - 9th May - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Atlético Mineiro vs. Vasco da Gama
    Sunday - 9th May - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Internacional vs. Cruzeiro
    Sunday - 9th May - 16:00 (GMT -3.0) - Corinthians vs. Atlético Paranaense
    Sunday - 9th May - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Ceará vs. Fluminense
    Sunday - 9th May - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Guarani vs. Goiás
    Sunday - 9th May - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Avaí vs. Grêmio Prudente
    Last edited by OLBG Sports; 05-08-10 at 10:46 AM.

OLBG Sports

May 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Atlétio Goianiense vs. Grêmio

The Atlético Goianiense is increasingly playing better at home and being motivated by the elimination of Palmeiras at the Brazilian Cup, they has a great chance to debut in Serie A with a victory over the Grêmio, which last year was the worst visitor of the season.

Both teams can save some players, because they will play the semi-finals of the Brazil Cup in the next May 12th (Wednesday).

I Belive in a narrow victory from Atlético Goianiense.

May 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Atlétio Goianiense vs. Grêmio
    Picks: Atlético Goianiense (3x) at 2.38 (decimal) and Under 2.5 Goals (2x) at 2.10 (decimal)
    Last edited by OLBG Sports; 05-08-10 at 10:51 AM.

OLBG Sports

May 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Botafogo vs. Santos

Botafogo this year has been making good games at home, packed the title Carioca, is motivated to start this championship. The team is well rested since his last official match was on April 18, when they beat the Flamengo by 2x1.

The Santos have one of the best teams of the season, with the best attack. Motivated also by the Paulista's title, they also want to get the title of the Brazilian Championship Series A.

This game will be a duel of champions, The Carioca against Paulista, I believe that Botafogo win because the Santos will save their key players for the semi-final of the Brazil Cup, the next May 12th (Wednesday ).

May 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Botafogo vs. Santos
    Pick: Botafogo (2x) at 2.30 (decimal)

OLBG Sports

May, 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Palmeiras vs. Vitória

Having nothing else to play, Palmeiras focuses is 100% on the Brazilian championship. The Vitória will rest some players because of the semi-final of the Brazil Cup.

Playing at home the Palmeirass has shown good football. Despite being eliminated from the Cup in Brazil in midweek, the team will go with everything to debut with the right foot in the Brazilian championship.

I believe in a victory for Palmeiras, without many difficulties

May, 8th - 18:30 (GMT -3.0) - Palmeiras vs. Vitória
    Pick: Palmeiras (5x) at 1.67 (decimal)

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Be careful with Palmeiras, they are in crisis, I know people connected to the club and the news isn't good, alot of internal problems. They are one of the countries big teams so should sort it out soon but the fans are restless, Souza won't be playing and they really struggle without him. However, Vitoria is awful away and like you said are focusing on the cup. Tough game to call, Palmeiras is under alot of pressure to perform, good luck with this game.

OLBG Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Be careful with Palmeiras, they are in crisis, I know people connected to the club and the news isn't good, alot of internal problems. They are one of the countries big teams so should sort it out soon but the fans are restless, Souza won't be playing and they really struggle without him. However, Vitoria is awful away and like you said are focusing on the cup. Tough game to call, Palmeiras is under alot of pressure to perform, good luck with this game.
    Palmeiras is having a lot o problems, but they also starting to play better. At home they are strong, and like I said, they have nothing else to play and Vitória will save some players.

Thanks for the luck and good luck to you too...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by OLBG Sports View Post
    Palmeiras is having a lot o problems, but they also starting to play better. At home they are strong, and like I said, they have nothing else to play and Vitória will save some players.

Thanks for the luck and good luck to you too...
    I think Botofago can win aswell but don't pay too much attention to Santos missing players, they are still bringing Neymar and Andre who are a deadly strike force. Santos defense is poor, there could be alot of goals in this game. I like the Over aswel.

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

I agree with Kara.

I dont like Palmeiras today. Very weak team without Diego Souza.

my bets today:

pk botafogo (2.5u)
    over 2.5 and 3 botafogo x santos (2.5u)
    under 2.5 gremio x atl go (2u)

and tomorrow a monster bet Atletico ** -0.5 (5u)
    avai -0.5 (2.5u)
    over 2.5 and 3 guarani x goias (2u)

and probably I will bet pk fluminense 2u.
    Last edited by akerber; 05-08-10 at 03:36 PM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Great write ups! the info is spot on, I'm looking forward to the league, there are a few guys here who follow the leagues very closely, Demize, Akerber, Turkz were great last season, let's work together and make this season another one to remember

OLBG Sports

Great write ups! the info is spot on, I'm looking forward to the league, there are a few guys here who follow the leagues very closely, Demize, Akerber, Turkz were great last season, let's work together and make this season another one to remember
    That's for sure... let's make a lot of money!!!

OLBG Sports

Quote Originally Posted by akerber View Post
    I agree with Kara.

I dont like Palmeiras today. Very weak team without Diego Souza.

my bets today:

pk botafogo (2.5u)
    over 2.5 and 3 botafogo x santos (2.5u)
    under 2.5 gremio x atl go (2u)

and tomorrow a monster bet Atletico ** -0.5 (5u)
    avai -0.5 (2.5u)
    over 2.5 and 3 guarani x goias (2u)

and probably I will bet pk fluminense 2u.
    I thought in going Over on Santos game, but I think that, if Botafogo scores first, they will keep the ball and waste some time, the GK from Botafogo is very good and Santos is without your full power, but it's a good call, I just wasn't secure to bet...

Good luck on your plays... Avai looks really good for tomorrow...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

I thought in going Over on Santos game, but I think that, if Botafogo scores first, they will keep the ball and waste some time, the GK from Botafogo is very good and Santos is without your full power, but it's a good call, I just wasn't secure to bet...

Good luck on your plays... Avai looks really good for tomorrow...
    Teams that sit back against Santos get punished, this isn't a weak Santos team, the books are have been mislead, Neymar and Andre are wonderkids, they will be the next big names in football. Their attack is world class but the teams problem is their defense, if you don't put that defense under pressure and let them dominate they could score against any team in the league.

The Over hit already, the Santos Over train continues

OLBG Sports

Teams that sit back against Santos get punished, this isn't a weak Santos team, the books are have been mislead, Neymar and Andre are wonderkids, they will be the next big names in football. Their attack is world class but the teams problem is their defense, if you don't put that defense under pressure and let them dominate they could score against any team in the league.

The Over hit already, the Santos Over train continues
    100% agree... The only problem is their defense. They have Durval, is really good, but just one man can't make it happen...

nextdurrrr63
    nextdurrrr63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Neymar and Andre are wonderkids, they will be the next big names in football. Their attack is world class but the teams problem is their defense, if you don't put that defense under pressure and let them dominate they could score against any team in the league.
    +1

I watched 80% of Santos games this year ( Paulista + Copa ) and that's exactly what i think about this team , there aren't 10 better attacks in Europe than Santos attack ...
    Last edited by nextdurrrr63; 05-08-10 at 05:52 PM.

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

I forgot this bet for tomorrow:

Corinthians -0.5 (-142) 2.5u

Today games are good to me

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

100% agree... The only problem is their defense. They have Durval, is really good, but just one man can't make it happen...
    Yes and he is experienced like Edu who is good aswell and their keeper has potential but they just haven't gelled yet, its a new team, I think they could settle later in the season but for now its a perfect mix for getting overs, bad defense and great attack, their aim is to outscore teams. At home they will be a great team to pick, teams that sit back against them will get punished.

Good picks today

NextDurr63
    +1

I watched 80% of Santos games this year ( Paulista + Copa ) and that's exactly what i think about this team , there aren't 10 better attacks in Europe than Santos attack ...
    Attack wise they pass and move the ball so well that it would put alot of European teams to shame, they are technically amazing and are spoiled for choice when it comes to strikers like Robinho, Neymar, Andre. Alot of these players have and will play in the Under 21/19/17 Brazil national team. The last time Santos had a team like this was a few years ago and it produced Robinho, Chelsea's defender Alex, Diego of Juventus, Elano and others. They have a history of producing great squads and players going as far back as Pele and this is the next generation which will go on to great things.

OLBG Sports

It wasn't a great start, but at least I don't lose money... tomorrow we have more picks...

Here is what I'm thinking for tomorrow:

Flamengo vs. São Paulo - Under 2.5 (both teams going to save some players)

Atlético Mineiro vs. Vasco - Atlético Mineiro (They play very well at home and Vasco isn't that good)

Guarani vs. Goias - Goias (Guarani is awful, they almost was relegated from the second division to the third of Paulista championship)

for now, that's what I have... so what you guys think?

1234 ... Last