shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

sporting lissbon .

Dinamo Kiev Sporting Lisbon
    Asian Handicap Line -0.25 : +0.25

I simply love this line. Both teams lost their first game. Sporting lost at home against Manchester United 1-0 while Dinamo Kiev lost away at Roma score 2-0.

I do not understand how can the bookies consider Dinamo as the favorite in this game. I simply can't. Sporting is the better side at all chapters.

In my opinion it will be a huge upset if Dinamo Kiev can win against Sporting Lisbon. Sporting is a team in shape and we have the recent form to prove this. Even if they didn't record a win in their last three games they played good football. They managed a 0-0 draw against Benfica in their last game, in a game that could have went either way.

Dinamo Kiev is playing in a very weak league. The Ukrainian league has only two good teams and those are Dinamo Kiev and Shahtar Donetsk.

In my opinion Sporting can win this game and i will be surprised if they don't.

Pick : Sporting
    Odds : 2.00
    Stake : 7 / 10
    Bookmaker : Bet365
    Date : 2007-10-02

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I agree with you here. I can't understand how the Bookmakers made Kiev the favorite. I can't see any way they can win today. I know this is soccer, and anything can happen at this level, but it is going to be really tough for Kiev to win against Sporting. Sporting played really well against Man United, and could have come out on top in that game.

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home teams will always get a huge shortening in their odds, this is the reason theres some value in Sporting. I may follow you on this one, very good analysis.