Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Not many I think, Its international level and referee is ok

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

around the 81 minute mark, Ferdinand grabbed a Bayern player twice.

How was that not a foul?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

also, MU waited far too long to bring in Giggs and Berbatov.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    around the 81 minute mark, Ferdinand grabbed a Bayern player twice.

How was that not a foul?

tell me about it

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

3 min. added

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Bayern pulled a Fiorentina on them, another beauty by Robben in the end to put them through.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Congrats to Bayern Munich.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

There was a hell but only in the 1st half and then red card and Rooney off ... ehhh

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Poor coaching from SAF, and I dont think I've ever said this before.

In both legs of this tie he failed to motivate his men for the whole game. Both times they failed to show up in the second halves and acted like Bayern are not a real threat. Also he failed to spot that Carrick was having an absolute shocker so he could replace him earlier.

And then saying "typical Germans" is ridiculous. He should be fined for that. Football needs to get rid of that kind of stereotypes, not have the top managers fuelling them in front of the cameras.

the tipster
    the tipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

dasilva lost them the game

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post

In both legs of this tie he failed to motivate his men for the whole game. Both times they failed to show up in the second halves and acted like Bayern are not a real threat. Also he failed to spot that Carrick was having an absolute shocker so he could replace him earlier.

And then saying "typical Germans" is ridiculous. He should be fined for that. Football needs to get rid of that kind of stereotypes, not have the top managers fuelling them in front of the cameras.
    He never likes to admit that he was outplayed / out coached, I guess that's the only way he keeps it together.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

They had a dream start in Munich, and gave it away. They had an even more incredible start here, and again couldn't hold on. A rare display of incompetence at this level. Bayern wasn't great. Manchester was just worse.

By the way, the Rooney gamble did work out. He was the key to the first goal. They were off flying. When he started to hobble they lost their edge. What was it again that Robben said about Manchester? One man team?

BetfairUser
    BetfairUser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post

Exactly right, but unfortunately fergie is exempt from punishment and rules don't apply to him - oh well, at least they lost

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    They had a dream start in Munich, and gave it away. They had an even more incredible start here, and again couldn't hold on. A rare display of incompetence at this level. Bayern wasn't great. Manchester was just worse.

By the way, the Rooney gamble did work out. He was the key to the first goal. They were off flying. When he started to hobble they lost their edge. What was it again that Robben said about Manchester? One man team?
    And dark horse hits the nail on the head again

First 12