Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bordeaux To Qualify

At those odds (4.00), yes please!

Seems a good shout to me, they have the away goal and Lyon aren't that great. Bordeaux are pretty decent and are at home. 2-0 is not impossible.

Gandev
    Gandev's Avatar Become A Pro!

And seems like waste of money for me.Lyon are on the right track this year and although they are always the team behind the curtain I think this year they are going for something big!

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Bordeaux are just slipping at the wrong time for me to expect them to pull this back. I know they are awesome in Europe but 1 win in their last 5 domestic games, and they got ripped open by Lyon last week, not a bet i would take

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

i'm willing to take arsenal to qualify, but not bordeaux. they may be able to qualify, but i just can't see it. the fatigue start to haunt them as i could see from last few games.. they even have problem to win at home now,

playing tactic wise, i also cant see it. blanc football is defensive type n that fatigue affect their defensive plays, proven at last game vs nancy, that third goal by Dia, should not have happened if i'm talking good Bordeaux side. facing attacking lyon, they will have same problem, can't really attacking in case lyon scored that important away goal

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't put one cent on Bordeaux. Arsenal have a better shot than Bordeaux.

xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Bordeaux was unlucky last game, some really good saves from lyon goaltender, i am not sure why they decided to play so open and offensive away from home but anyway i think they can pull this back.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

I like Lyon to pass Bordeaux and both bayern or man utd.....now, that is a good dog im talking about, not bordeaux....Lyon waits for this chance since last century, imagine they wont allow bordeaux to create nothing tomorrow.