icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

EPL picks for September 29

My picks for this weekend, so far:

West Ham
    Arsenal -0.5

The Arse is simply steamrolling everyone so far this year. I expect that to continue tomorrow. It won't be a blowout like last week against Derby, but Arsenal shouldn't have much problems with West Ham.
    PICK: Arsenal -0.5

Fulham
    Chelsea -1

Didier Drogba returns for Chelsea tomorrow, and he along with his teamates are out to make a statement against their rival London side. Everyone is counting Chelsea out of the race for the Premiership title this year, but this is very premature. There is no question regarding the turmoil around this lockeroom lately, however I believe the players are ready to move on from the Mourhino era. This is the time to do it, and the players know that. A win is crucial for them to keep pace with the Premiership leaders. I took off 0.5 points in this game, just to be safe.
    PICK: Chelsea -1

Manchester United -1
    Birmingham

Man United are looking like the Champions of last year. Forget the embarassing loss in the Carling Cup, that starting 11 was made up of reserves and youngsters. United will be fielding a much stronger side. Expect Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Co. to play. Birmingham haven't done badly so far in the Premiership, but I feel Man U's talent level is too much for them to handle.
    PICK: Manchester United -1
    Last edited by icemantbi; 09-29-07 at 02:12 AM.