hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Rooney could make Bayern cruncher

Reports in the Daily Telegraph and Guardian newspapers Monday claimed United have been so impressed by Rooney's progress over the weekend that they are considering naming him in the squad for Wednesday's make-or-break encounter.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

just go to team website, news is always there and official.
    http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={C7DF7CEC-3BC3-4859-A3FD-FE4AAD215DD8}&newsid=6647860

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

From a selfish point of view - i don't think its very smart. World Cup matters much more but for Man Utd fans they will be desperate for him to play this week

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

yeah, as long as he is fit for the WC, who cares what man u accomplishes this year

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    yeah, as long as he is fit for the WC, who cares what man u accomplishes this year
    The thoughts of all of England summed up perfectly

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

MIND GAMES!!!! Just like Van Girl saying Robben might not play either. One of my mates was just over at Carrington and Rooney was no where near the pitch. Hopefully SAF isn't kidding about leaving Neville, Scholes and Giggs on the bench..no way can United win this win all 3 starting at the same time.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    From a selfish point of view - i don't think its very smart. World Cup matters much more but for Man Utd fans they will be desperate for him to play this week

True and true.

Sad it would be not to see him in the next WC if he doesn't allow this injury to heal 100%.
    Last edited by Shark79; 04-05-10 at 09:26 AM.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah no one wants the best players in the world injured during world cup.. .

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I bet on Chelsea ML when they faced United at home, but I honestly think United can beat Bayern without Rooney here. Bayern has been pretty garbage away from home this season and I don't think United are losing a match that decides their CL fate. Yes Bayern might qualify by scoring 1 or 2 away goals to increase their lead, but United is most likely not drawing this match.