Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bulgarian League, Weekend

Nothing big this weekend

Chernomoretz - Levski Sofia

Somehow a derby game. They will play on the new ground of Chernomoretz, the stadium is the same but they changed the pitch with brand new natural grass, it was artificial before the change. The game will be live on TV. Four of the last 6 mutual games went over the 2.5 mark. Both teams will score that's for sure. The odds are wrong, in my humble opinion i will favor the over 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 @ 2.1 (unibet,expekt) medium bet 6/10

Beroe - Mezdra

Beroe are doing great for the cup, but they have no chances for something great in the league. They have nothing to play for except for pride. Many key players are expected to miss the game against Mezdra. After the great win against CSKA they deserve the rest. On the other side Mezdra is fighting for survival, every point counts. I expect tight game and maybe goalless draw. I'll try some surprises here.

Draw @ 3.75 (sportingbet) small 2/10
    Under 1.5 goals @ 3.1 small 2/10

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

What do you think of, Lokomotiv Sofia v Sliven, Lokomotiv been very good at home and need to keep the pressure up on league leaders Litex, Sliven arn't having the best of times and their away record is pretty bad.

Slainte

Loko Sofia's ML odds are very low. Sliven are very bad away that's a fact but they will fight hard to avoid relegation. Maybe the best option here is Loko Sofia to win by one goal. I don't think they will whack Sliven today.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

I was able to get Levski Sofia at 3.5 and I belive there is great value in that. In fact, I believe taking Levski at 2.5 is still good value.

Slainte

Yes, Levski game is unpredictable it could go either way, the hosts are nothing special

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

I would bet on Chernomoretz only at 3.5+ I would be very, very surprised if they win. Btw, are you Bulgarian?

Slainte

Yes i'm

Slainte

FT
    Chernomoretz - Levski 1-1
    Beroe - Mezdra 1-0