Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Ankaragücü v. Besiktas

I dont play a lot of unders but i like this one to go U2.5

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Can you explain why? Playing under is same with hoping nothing happen in 90 minutes

Phillth

Besiktas need 3 pts here so we can expect tight defense here. I dont think Anka will score. And i dont think besiktas will score 3 goals.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

yh i also think under 2.5 on this one, Ankaragucu now managed by the experienced manager Roger Lemer are a strong solid outfit, they have a group of well known players (inlcuding, Geremi, Rothen, Vitek) and they have a VERY scary set of supporters called "GeceKondu" (trust me, you dnt wanna mess with these guys"

Besiktas are without 2 key players, Fabian Ernst and Mateo Ferrari, However, besiktas NEED to win this game and by no means will be settling for a draw. Besiktas are changing there 4-3-3 formation for a more offensive 4-2-3-1 with the skillfull Yusuf Simsek back in the fold playin in the hole between attack and midfield.

Ankaragucu have a full squad, and it is actually worthy of at least the top 6 which i believe they will achieve next season.

ANKARAGÜCÜ: Serkan, Geremi, Jan, Koray, Elyasa, Mehmet Çakır, Hürriyet, Sapara, Rothen, Vassell, Vittek
    TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Roger Lemerre

BEŞİKTAŞ: Rüştü,İbrahim Kaş, İbrahim Toraman, Sivok, İbrahim Üzülmez, Uğur, Fink, Holosko, Yusuf, Ekrem, Bobo
    TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Mustafa Denizli
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-16-15 at 12:54 PM.
    Points Awarded:

theplagy gave TurkzZ 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Phillth

nice info

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Mind that Turkish league is the most fixed league in the world. It was all over the news the other day. Turkish mafialike organization is responsible for fixed games in couple of counties (Greece, Turkey, Italy and so on)

TurkzZ

ANKARAGÜCÜ: Serkan, Geremi, Rajnoch, Koray, Elyasa, Mehmet Çakır, Hürriyet, Sapara, Rothen, Vassell, Vittek
    TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Roger Lemerre

BEŞİKTAŞ: Rüştü, İbrahim Kaş, İbrahim Toraman, Sivok, İbrahim Üzülmez, Uğur, Fink, Holosko, Necip, Ekrem, Bobo
    TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Mustafa Denizli

Finnal starting 11s, Besiktas decided to leave Yusuf on the bench, i think this will be an under, besiktas will play 4-3-3 again, the 3 mids are defensive mids, i cant see Ankaragucu being too offensive, and besiktas team lacks creativity from the middle especially with tello injured as well.

Under 2.5 goals at -120 looks good value

TurkzZ

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Mind that Turkish league is the most fixed league in the world. It was all over the news the other day. Turkish mafialike organization is responsible for fixed games in couple of counties (Greece, Turkey, Italy and so on)
    The Superleague alot less so then turkish lower leagues, Turkish leagues 1 and especailly 2 are fix leagues. I doubt there be an issue with fixin in this game

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Nice info Turkzz

Believe me they're lot more fixed leagues

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

this game too risky for me i choose only one game daily and got Lakers for today.i think draw is the %66 chance for this game under/over is too unpredictable.
    TurkzZ right im living in Ankara and that Ankaragucu supporters (Gecekondu fangroup) may kill you in the street if you are wearing any other football team shirt
    One of my friends beated by them last week he was wearing Galatasaray shirt.

TurkzZ

damm , iv never been in Ankara when the league season is on but iv heard plenty of stories about these guys,

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Game is going on under GL Guys i hope you ll make it

TurkzZ

so far so good, both teams cancelling each other out

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-0 at half

Phillth