LinWin
    LinWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Danish League: Copenhagen - OB

The two top teams clash today in Copenhagen. Both of them have
    shown weaknesses lately, where Copenhagen disappointed by loosing their latest
    home game to FC Nordsjaelland, and OB lost at home to FC Midtjylland.

I think both FCK and OB will be reasonably satisfied with a draw, and there should
    be good value in betting a draw @ 3.45 ( Nordicbet).

This is not a fixed game, so it's a bit risky

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

good insight, I was thinking Copenhagen ML but good to hear from our Danish expert

Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

I've got Copenhagen -0.5 -113 for this one. Already played each other twice in the league, both were at Odense's home ground, first one was a 1-1 draw and second game ended in a 2-0 win for Copenhagen. Both teams have had their recent slips but I think Copenhagen will get back to their best for such an important match. They've only conceded 7 goals at home this season and have outscored OB 3-1 in their two game away at OB this season so I think Copenhagen has the slight advantage here. With only 1 point separating them in the table, I think Copenhagen will be desperate to win and put some space between them in the table.

Good luck!

LinWin
    LinWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to you too Sportslover

@ JOHNO8, I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I do have an advantage because I can
    read danish, and I follow danish websites where there are real "experts" giving their 5 cents.

For example, at http://www.spilxperten.com/, the former danish national team player Per Pedersen is
    following the league closely and gives free advise.