MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manchester City/Wigan

Any thoughts on this match tomorrow? I really think City blows them out after that performance against Everton. A must win for City in my opinion

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I take Manchester city at home.

xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

This is a must win for them if they want to challenge the 4th spot to me they cannot afford to drop points in the next 3 games because after that they face man utd, arsenal, villa and tottenham.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home win

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

might be on the draw / over here

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Man City needs this bad look for easy home win but a tight start

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

They should win fairly easy but wouldn't surprise me if they are in for a tough game. Might end up in a tie but I see them winning 4-1.

jscar3
    jscar3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Any thoughts on this match tomorrow? I really think City blows them out after that performance against Everton. A must win for City in my opinion
    The old metality of loosers has returned to city for stay. For Wigan, its just an opportunity to run away from relegation. City is a gambler's paradise.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

would like to play this, but it's a no play for me

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

city wins

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got this pegged as a city win, must be.. but at -290, i don't know what ill do... going to sleep on it.

Soccer Record 36-26 +13.23 units

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Over the total goals

knightof7
    knightof7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on City 1st half -0.5 (-130)

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Adebayor, Tevez, Johnson, Bellamy, Toure, Barry, Richards, Kompany, De Jong, Zabaleta, Given all playing: http://eurosport.yahoo.com/football/...ic-283303.html

GL

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Man City and the Over 2.5

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

O/U is 3-7 in L10. was tempted to take the over also, but still undecided.

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Clear no play for me. Not sure about City's form and you never know which Wigan side will turn up.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

wigan +1.5 as of now is the right side of this game..

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by Sforz View Post
    i got this pegged as a city win, must be.. but at -290, i don't know what ill do... going to sleep on it.

I took

Manchester City (1.345)
    FC Kaiserslautern (1.526)

For a slightly better than even money parlay.

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

With Adebayor returning,City will win this,but i don't trust them on the handicap.Would try though Adebayor or Tevez anytime scorers and the over 2,5 goals.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought this thread title said Manchester city wagon

tigerbalm13
    tigerbalm13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Wigan win, helps Liverpools chances to get top 4.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on Wigan +1.5

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

City have won only once in the last 9 games against Wigan.But I'm on them tonight
    City -1.5

psv777ua
    Update Status
    psv777ua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

On total over 2.5

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

This might be a meaningless nugget, but I thought I'd just throw it out there anyway.

2 seasons ago, at the end of Feb 08, Man City lost to Everton 0-2 at home. Their next game was against, guess who, Wigan! It was a home game and they could only draw 0-0 with Wigan.

Fast forward to the present day. Man City lost to Everton 0-2 at home last week, their 1st home loss of this season's premiership. Tonight they are hosting Wigan.

So many similarities. The loss at home of 0-2 against Everton. And then a home game against Wigan next.

If history were to repeat itself, it will be a 0-0 draw tonight.

Besides, Man City lost at home for the 1st time this season and in doing so became the last team in the league to lose a home game. I would think that they'd love to go unbeaten at home for the season, and having come so far, that loss to Everton must really sting.

Coupled with the distraction of the Eastlands row, I think that the teams' morale has to be pretty low. Just look at Everton, they could only manage a feeble 0-0 draw with Wolves at the weekend. If the distraction affected Everton, it can affect Man City too. They will bounce back, but not so fast, at least not against Wigan tonight.

Best bet for me is to take the under 2.5, wigan+1.5, draw option and a small wager on pick the score of 0-0.
    Last edited by brumbies; 03-29-10 at 05:00 AM.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbalm13 View Post
    I hope Wigan win, helps Liverpools chances to get top 4.
    I'd forgotten how desperate Liverpool fans had become

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    This might be a meaningless nugget, but I thought I'd just throw it out there anyway.

2 seasons ago, at the end of Feb 08, Man City lost to Everton 0-2 at home. Their next game was against, guess who, Wigan! It was a home game and they could only draw 0-0 with Wigan.

Fast forward to the present day. Man City lost to Everton 0-2 at home last week, their 1st home loss of this season's premiership. Tonight they are hosting Wigan.

So many similarities. The loss at home of 0-2 against Everton. And then a home game against Wigan next.

If history were to repeat itself, it will be a 0-0 draw tonight.

Besides, Man City lost at home for the 1st time this season and in doing so became the last team in the league to lose a home game. I would think that they'd love to go unbeaten at home for the season, and having come so far, that loss to Everton must really sting.

Coupled with the distraction of the Eastlands row, I think that the teams' morale has to be pretty low. Just look at Everton, they could only manage a feeble 0-0 draw with Wolves at the weekend. If the distraction affected Everton, it can affect Man City too. They will bounce back, but not so fast, at least not against Wigan tonight.

Best bet for me is to take the under 2.5, wigan+1.5, draw option and a small wager on pick the score of 0-0.
    That was my initial lean, good write up

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

really? I took the over. I mean Adebeyor back and Tevez is red hot. This team has something to prove. I think Man City scores at least 2-3 goals.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!

This might be a meaningless nugget, but I thought I'd just throw it out there anyway. 2 seasons ago, at the end of Feb 08, Man City lost to Everton 0-2 at home. Their next game was against, guess who, Wigan! It was a home game and they could only draw 0-0 with Wigan. Fast forward to the present day. Man City lost to Everton 0-2 at home last week, their 1st home loss of this season's premiership. Tonight they are hosting Wigan. So many similarities. The loss at home of 0-2 against Everton. And then a home game against Wigan next. If history were to repeat itself, it will be a 0-0 draw tonight. Besides, Man City lost at home for the 1st time this season and in doing so became the last team in the league to lose a home game. I would think that they'd love to go unbeaten at home for the season, and having come so far, that loss to Everton must really sting. Coupled with the distraction of the Eastlands row, I think that the teams' morale has to be pretty low. Just look at Everton, they could only manage a feeble 0-0 draw with Wolves at the weekend. If the distraction affected Everton, it can affect Man City too. They will bounce back, but not so fast, at least not against Wigan tonight. Best bet for me is to take the under 2.5, wigan+1.5, draw option and a small wager on pick the score of 0-0.
    good stuff... didn't help me make up my mind... perhaps a pass is in order, but wheres the fun in that?

mygooglik
    mygooglik's Avatar Become A Pro!

This might be a meaningless nugget, but I thought I'd just throw it out there anyway....
    thanks brumbies, Draw has more valuable odds for me, 1-1 is also a choice.

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

city to win at any cost !!!

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Sforz View Post
    i got this pegged as a city win, must be.. but at -290, i don't know what ill do... going to sleep on it. Soccer Record 36-26 +13.23 units
    you know what, for the sake of forcing a play, I'm going with my first feeling, has to be a Man City win here, going to take it on the alt line and hope to cash half at plus money and push the other with a 2-0 win here.

Manchester City (Alt 1) 3/29/2010 3:00 PM - (EST)
    Spread -1½,-2 +144 for Game
    Amount : Risking 1.3 units To Win 1.9

Soccer Record 36-26 +13.23 units

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

pass for me city can net 0 or 4 depending on the day, wigan can show up sometimes, otherdays they shit the bed, so ill pass on a game when you never know which side will show up

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

city will win but who wants to back a -285 line , and the handicap is to high -1.5, the value is in wigan handicap.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if anyone has read this yet - but here you go.

TEAM NEWS

Manchester City

Roberto Mancini welcomes back Togo international striker Emmanuel Adebayor after a four game absence through suspension and he is expected to go straight back into the team to partner Carlos Tevez in attack.

City will make a late fitness check on Stephen Ireland (shin), while Wayne Bridge, Martin Petrov and Joleon Lescott are all still out.

Possible starting 11 (4-4-2): Given; Richards, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta; Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy; Tevez, Adebayor.

Wigan Athletic

Wigan's only two injury concerns ahead of the game are over Charles N'Zogbia and Emmerson Boyce, who will both undergo fitness tests prior to kick-off.

N'Zogbia is struggling with a hip injury, while Boyce has issues with both his back and groin.

Possible starting 11 (4-2-3-1): Kirkland; Melchiot, Caldwell, Bramble, Figueroa; Diame, Thomas; Rodallega, McCarthy, Scharner; Moreno.

123 Last