Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday EPL

What are you guys liking? Been busy, going to have to knock out some capping later on and figure out whats good...

Manchester City vs Everton

Aston Villa vs Sunderland

Portsmouth vs Chelsea

Blackburn Rovers vs Birmingham City

FA CUP

Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

Soccer Record 32-22 +10.64 units

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Personally, looking at Portsmouth performance 3 last games, I confident to take Chelsea

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I'm on Sunderland and the under as it stands. Just trying to decide my staking plan, i've been quite poor at getting the stakes right to maximise profit recently

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sforz View Post
    What are you guys liking? Been busy, going to have to knock out some capping later on and figure out whats good...

Manchester City
    vs Everton

Aston Villa vs Sunderland

Soccer Record 32-22 +10.64 units
    Maybe those could win!

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    I'm on Sunderland and the under as it stands. Just trying to decide my staking plan, i've been quite poor at getting the stakes right to maximise profit recently
    If you're going to bet on Sunderland, do you not think an over would be the more likely result? Sunderland have only kept one clean sheet on their travels, that being their only road win at the Reebok the very first game of the season. I guess you're hoping for a 1-0, 2-0 result, but I can't see them shutting out the Villans at Villa Park even if they don't have Gabby.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by onizuka View Post
    Personally, looking at Portsmouth performance 3 last games, I confident to take Chelsea
    Be careful with Chelsea!

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

like spurs vs fulham over 2.5, it will be most likely either 0-0 scoreline or over

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Fulham v Spurs FA Cup replay imo will have goals in it. Also think Fulham can win and go through. But, i like the over more.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Sunderland under looks a cracking bet too.

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post

If you're going to bet on Sunderland, do you not think an over would be the more likely result? Sunderland have only kept one clean sheet on their travels, that being their only road win at the Reebok the very first game of the season. I guess you're hoping for a 1-0, 2-0 result, but I can't see them shutting out the Villans at Villa Park even if they don't have Gabby.
    I was thinking Sunderland +1, i expect a 1-0 Mackem win or 1-1. Even a 1-0 Villa win isn't bad since i'll get the push and the win.
    I just think this will be tight, if West Ham and Wolves can get a point their, then Sunderland can too..........i hope.

I honestly think Sunderland do 'em good and proper, all that stuff about teams going for big things choking. Villa love a good old end of season choke.

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

Chelsea is a very streaky team. Can go 8-0 in games and can fall 0-3 the next few games against no-name teams.

I think it's Chelsea's time to come back from these losses.

Smogs

Chelsea love playing down at Pompey, they may even keep a clean sheet

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

I think I'm gonna take my chances with Man City. Only one with decent juice on the game.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Totolover1409 View Post
    I think I'm gonna take my chances with Man City. Only one with decent juice on the game.
    Man City is the best value play of the day!

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I was thinking Sunderland +1, i expect a 1-0 Mackem win or 1-1. Even a 1-0 Villa win isn't bad since i'll get the push and the win.
    I just think this will be tight, if West Ham and Wolves can get a point their, then Sunderland can too..........i hope.

I honestly think Sunderland do 'em good and proper, all that stuff about teams going for big things choking. Villa love a good old end of season choke.
    Ok, gotcha..yeah, I can see that happening. Villa's without Dunne as well so could free up Bent. Good luck

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Man City is the best value play of the day!
    Best value compared to what game? Everton beat Chelsea, United, and have had an amazing run of games. They have Saha back, Arteta back, Pienaar back, and the rest of their solid line up scoring as well. I think there is value on that game for a reason. For anyone backing Man City, they should be 100% sure that Tevez and Bellamy are both playing before trusting any money on them. They beat Chelsea and Fulham away because of these 2 players.

3 reasons why City will win:
    #1. Chasing Tottenham for 4th spot
    #2. Tevez and Bellamy
    #3. At home

Other wise Everton should at least tie this game given their form and lineup which I think is stronger.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

How are Man City the best value of play? Everton are a pretty good side and have every chance of taking a point off City.

Best value for me would be Blackburn. Strong at home, against a Sunderland side who are absolutely shite away from home.

For tomorrow's games, all home wins except Chelsea.

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

Best value for me would be Blackburn. Strong at home, against a Sunderland side who are absolutely shite away from home.
    Typo, i assume you mean Villa? If so, we differ. Villa are not any sort of good bet at the moment, but no doubt i'll be wrong given my run atm

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

city is not attacking team under mancini as we all know.. the reason they beat chelsea is because of counter attack football. this kind of football wont work on everton. they always like to park their bus on road

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

BIrmingham is the play tomorrow for me. And the over. Good spot for Birmingham city to pick up a win.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Everton beat Chelsea, United, ...
    Where did Everton beat those teams? At home! Finish. The only teams Everton have beaten on the road all year are Wigan, West Ham and Portsmouth!

BTW, Man City have also beaten Chelsea and have beaten Man Utd in a cup game.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Typo, i assume you mean Villa? If so, we differ. Villa are not any sort of good bet at the moment, but no doubt i'll be wrong given my run atm
    Just looked at the stats and here are how they go:

Villa have one only one game at home in the last five, with drawing four of them. On the other hand, Sunderland have drawn two of their last five away games. Last meeting at the Stadium of Light resulted in a 2-0 win for Villa, so there are good chances they will beat Sunderland. But keep in mind their poor run recently.

My reason for picking Blackburn is their home form, winning four out of their last five and drawing one (against Chelsea). On the other hand, Birmingham have only won one away game in their last five (against Pompey, who are in dire conditions right now), losing four. Blackburn have only lost two home games all season so I will be putting my money on them.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Just saw that City haven't lost at home all season.

Smogs

Just looked at the stats and here are how they go:

Villa have one only one game at home in the last five, with drawing four of them. On the other hand, Sunderland have drawn two of their last five away games. Last meeting at the Stadium of Light resulted in a 2-0 win for Villa, so there are good chances they will beat Sunderland. But keep in mind their poor run recently.

My reason for picking Blackburn is their home form, winning four out of their last five and drawing one (against Chelsea). On the other hand, Birmingham have only won one away game in their last five (against Pompey, who are in dire conditions right now), losing four. Blackburn have only lost two home games all season so I will be putting my money on them.
    I could never bet against an Allardyce team at home, they are so tough to break down

SoV
    "Why always me"

I could never bet against an Allardyce team at home, they are so tough to break down
    Same, even though I hate BFS.

Smogs

Same, even though I hate BFS.
    I hate El Hadj D*ckhead, such a scumbag.

I think it might go over at Blackburn also, daren't risk it though. Everything is piled into Sunderland

SoV
    "Why always me"

I think it might go over at Blackburn also, daren't risk it though. Everything is piled into Sunderland
    Good choice. Blackburn average just over 3 goals at home, while Birmingham average 1.67 goals away from home.

Smogs

Good choice. Blackburn average just over 3 goals at home, while Birmingham average 1.67 goals away from home.
    Birmingham are 9-6 on the over away from home this season, Blackburn are 7-8 at home but have scored 11 in their last 6 at home.

Both are 4-2 on overs their last 6

I think i just talked myself into a little bit of the 11/10 on offer for the over

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Spurs and Cottagers OVER 2- both teams should score 1st half and add another 2nd half

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Spurs and Cottagers OVER 2- both teams should score 1st half and add another 2nd half
    FA Cup game, right? Very good chance, especially if Fulham are at home. Oh wait, just checked that it's at WHL. Fulham might get a goal, though they are wank away from home. But it being an FA Cup game, and them being on a high, you can see them nicking a goal but Spurs winning.

Smogs

they are wank away from home.
    Love the terminology, you must be from the North?

SoV
    "Why always me"

Love the terminology, you must be from the North?
    Haha, from Birmingham, but did spend a lot of days up North. Now across the pond, unfortunately.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Btw, how do I start a blog, Smogs?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Don't really like the EPL card tomorrow, very tough games, Blackburn at home look good, Big Sam loves making his teams home stadiums into fortresses, he's got the home advantage effect up and running recently, Bham been struggling but are safe.

knightof7
    knightof7's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone here taking Chelsea ML for tmr?

12 Last