crispyman
    crispyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Covid cancellations in UK

Has anyone found a good source summarising the games that are under threat, or clubs that have announced any cases at all?

It's a huge advantage to know a side will possibly be playing without a number of regulars before the masses - also it's good time management to not analyse games with a high cancellation probability.

kostasblues
    kostasblues's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by crispyman View Post
    Has anyone found a good source summarising the games that are under threat, or clubs that have announced any cases at all?

It's a huge advantage to know a side will possibly be playing without a number of regulars before the masses - also it's good time management to not analyse games with a high cancellation probability.
    It's a good time to have inside info! lol

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8833

Has anyone found a good source summarising the games that are under threat, or clubs that have announced any cases at al

rime example is todays match in France. Bordeaux are without several players vs Marseille . Flashscore is fairly up to date with info regarding injuries , International duty and " illness " i.e. Covid.

crispyman

So you would go to the each game and then read each article under the "news" thread?
    Or is there a more concise way to see it?
    Thanks.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8833

So you would go to the each game and then read each article under the "news" thread?
    Or is there a more concise way to see it?
    Thanks.
    If you go to Flashscore.com and click onto the game you are interested in , it will provide you with details of the players who are not playing and a brief reason why

crispyman

I still can't find it - when I click on a game I can choose from tabs
    Match Summary - Odds - H2H - Standings - News

Is it under one of these?