Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bulgaria Weekend 06 - 08 March, some thoughts

Here you can find the current table: http://www.soccerway.com/national/bu...egular-season/

Second round after the winter break. One game already was played today Loko Mezdra and Slavia drew 0-0 after a boring game so nothing interesting.

For tomorrow Saturday we have two games:

Loko Plovdiv - Chernomoretz Burgas - Pick Draw 2/10
    I don't see clear favorite here.Loko plays for survival while Chernomoretz are the better team in terms of quality. In general very though game to predict maybe a very small wager on the draw.

Beroe - CSKA - No bet
    The big derby of the round. Beroe are very strong at home while CSKA is fighting for the title. I expect maybe the most attended game this year. The odds for CSKA are ridiculous.

Sunday:

Pirin - Litex - Pick Litex -1 EH @ 2.4(bet365) 5/10
    Square bet. Litex are leaders and they will do whatever is needed to stay on the top. I think they i'll have their revenge for the loss at home in the first mutual game this season. Pirin are the home side but they play some 100 km away from their stadium so they don't have the home advantage here.

Levski Sofia - Minyor - No bet
    I don't like these odds. Minyor are very underrated here.

Svoge - Loko Sofia - Over 2.5 goals @ 2.1(sportingbet) 4/10
    Look at these stats, look at the last mutual game 3-2. The odds are begging for bet.

Monday:
    Sliven - Cherno More
    Still a lot of time before this game. At this moment i have no view on the game so far No bet.

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Thanks the infos mate! Hard to pick teams after the winterbreak. BOL!

Slainte

Todays results:
    Loko - Chernomoretz 2-1
    Beroe - CSKA 0-0

Slainte

The biggest surprise so far Pirin - Litex 4-1, that was not expected , but Svoge and Loko made the over 2.5 very easy, 0-5 in the 86th minute

Slainte

Just wanna add some important info about this weeks round 12-15 of March.
    The weather is very bad, snowing and raining so i it's very probable to have some games canceled or maybe all of them postponed.

Gandev
    Gandev's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt that there will be any matches rearranged.The weather will be fine in a few days, the only match that looks doubtfull to me is minyor - montana, because of the bad pitch in Pernik.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

hey guys does any one knows where can i bet on macedonia championchip except for bwin

Slainte

Quote Originally Posted by zlate22 View Post
    hey guys does any one knows where can i bet on macedonia championchip except for bwin
    Maybe sportingbet but i'm not quite sure.