1. #1
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Juventuz soccer picks

    I'm going to post here occasionally. Trying to post every week but no guarantees.


    11th-13th December Premier League picks:

    1) Leeds vs West Ham
    = DRAW @ 3.74

    2) Wolves vs Aston Villa
    = DRAW @ 3.32

    3) Newcastle United @ 2.28

    4) Manchester City -1.5 @ 3.04

    5) Chelsea -2 @ 5.40

    6) Southampton -1 @ 2.50

    7) Tottenham @ 1.79

    8) Burnley +1 @ 1.93

  2. #2
    Miguelon
    Miguelon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-20
    Posts: 256
    Betpoints: 758

    good luck, i'm following
    Points Awarded:

    Juventuz gave Miguelon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    16th of December Premier League picks:

    1) Southampton @ 3.36

    2) Newcastle +0.5 @ 2.16

    3) Leicester City vs Everton
    = DRAW @ 3.64

    4) Fulham @ 2.94

    5) Tottenham +0.5 @ 2.14

    6) West Ham vs Crystal Palace
    = DRAW @ 3.48

  4. #4
    MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-18
    Posts: 620


    ......
    number three! good pick mate
    Last edited by MrDeeds; 12-15-20 at 05:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    Juventuz gave MrDeeds 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  5. #5
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Total: W4-L10 -3.80u

    Haven't been having the best results as of lately, but it will turn around sooner rather than later anyway

    17th-21st December Premier League picks:

    1) Aston Villa vs Burnley
    = DRAW @ 4.00

    2) Sheffield +1 @ 2.14

    3) Crystal Palace +1 @ 2.10

    4) Everton ML @ 2.27

    5) Newcastle United vs Fulham
    = DRAW @ 3.36

    6) Tottenham ML @ 2.08

    7) West Ham +1 @ 2.21

  6. #6
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    I know this is not soccer, but I'm going to start posting non-soccer picks here as well. Here goes the first one:

    17th of December Counter-Strike (IEM Global Challenge):

    Natus Vincere vs Liquid
    = NaVi -1.5 @ 2.35

  7. #7
    od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-18
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 1477

    Sheffield+1 I feel like is the really good one, good luck on that!
    Points Awarded:

    Juventuz gave od120731 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Another e-sports bet (I'm going to make a recap after the Premier League matches are all finished) for you:

    Counter-Strike IEM Global Challenge:
    Team Vitality vs Team Astralis = Vitality to win 2-1 @ 4.10

  9. #9
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Adding (20th December):

    1) Sheffield +0.5 @ 2.28

    2) Leeds +1 @ 1.81

    3) West Brom vs Aston Villa = DRAW @ 3.84

  10. #10
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    TOTAL: W9-L16 and 1 push for = -0.53u

    26th December picks:

    1) Leicester City vs Manchester United = DRAW @ 3.67

    2) Arsenal vs Chelsea = Chelsea -1 @ 2.98

    3) Sheffield United vs Everton = DRAW @ 3.71

    As always, all picks are 1u

  11. #11
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    TOTAL: W9-L16 and 1 push for = -0.53u

    26th December picks:

    1) Leicester City vs Manchester United = DRAW @ 3.67

    2) Arsenal vs Chelsea = Chelsea -1 @ 2.98

    3) Sheffield United vs Everton = DRAW @ 3.71

    As always, all picks are 1u
    W1-L2 for +0.67u

    TOTAL: W10-L18-P1 +0.14u

    27th December picks:

    1) Leeds United vs Burnley = DRAW @ 4.14

    2) Leeds United vs Burnley = Burnley +0.5 @ 2.24

    3) West Ham vs Brighton = DRAW @ 3.45

    4) Liverpool vs West Brom = West Brom +2 @ 2.28

    5) Liverpool vs West Brom = DRAW @ 9.00

    6) Wolverhampton vs Tottenham = Tottenham @ 2.30

  12. #12
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W1-L2 for +0.67u

    TOTAL: W10-L18-P1 +0.14u

    27th December picks:

    1) Leeds United vs Burnley = DRAW @ 4.14

    2) Leeds United vs Burnley = Burnley +0.5 @ 2.24

    3) West Ham vs Brighton = DRAW @ 3.45

    4) Liverpool vs West Brom = West Brom +2 @ 2.28

    5) Liverpool vs West Brom = DRAW @ 9.00

    6) Wolverhampton vs Tottenham = Tottenham @ 2.30
    W3-L3 +8.73u

    TOTAL: W13-L21-P1 +8.87u

  13. #13
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    28th-29th December Premier League picks:

    1) Crystal Palace vs Leicester = DRAW @ 3.57

    2) Chelsea vs Aston Villa = Villa +1 @ 1.74

    3) Everton vs Man City = City @ 1.52

    4) Brighton vs Arsenal = DRAW @ 3.43

    5) Burnley vs Sheffield = DRAW @ 3.22

    6) Southampton vs West Ham = DRAW @ 3.57

    7) West Brom vs Leeds = DRAW @ 3.72

    8) Man United vs Wolves = United @ 1.54

  14. #14
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    28th-29th December Premier League picks:

    1) Crystal Palace vs Leicester = DRAW @ 3.57

    2) Chelsea vs Aston Villa = Villa +1 @ 1.74

    3) Everton vs Man City = City @ 1.52

    4) Brighton vs Arsenal = DRAW @ 3.43

    5) Burnley vs Sheffield = DRAW @ 3.22

    6) Southampton vs West Ham = DRAW @ 3.57

    7) West Brom vs Leeds = DRAW @ 3.72

    8) Man United vs Wolves = United @ 1.54
    W4-L3 +3.42u as Everton vs Manchester City was cancelled because of covid.

    TOTAL: W17-L24-P1 +12.29u

  15. #15
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    2nd of January Premier League picks:

    1) Tottenham vs Leeds = Under 3.0 @ 2.12

    2) Crystal Palace vs Sheffield = DRAW @ 3.42

    3) Brighton vs Wolverhampton = Wolves @ 2.97

  16. #16
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    2nd of January Premier League picks:

    1) Tottenham vs Leeds = Under 3.0 @ 2.12

    2) Crystal Palace vs Sheffield = DRAW @ 3.42

    3) Brighton vs Wolverhampton = Wolves @ 2.97
    W0-L2 and 1 push for -2u

    TOTAL: W17-L26 (and two pushes) +10.29u

    3rd of January Premier League picks:

    1) Newcastle vs Leicester = Leicester -1 @ 2.10

    2) Chelsea vs Manchester City = City ML @ 2.27

  17. #17
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W0-L2 and 1 push for -2u

    TOTAL: W17-L26 (and two pushes) +10.29u

    3rd of January Premier League picks:

    1) Newcastle vs Leicester = Leicester -1 @ 2.10

    2) Chelsea vs Manchester City = City ML @ 2.27
    W1-L0 and 1 push for +1.27u

    TOTAL: W18-L26 (and three pushes) +11.56u

    4-5th January picks:

    1) Southampton vs Liverpool = Southampton +1 @ 1.76

    2) Southampton vs Liverpool = DRAW @ 4.60

    3) Valencia vs Cadiz = DRAW @ 3.50

    4) Düsseldorf vs Paderbron = DRAW @ 3.46

    5) Tottenham vs Bretnford = Under 3.0 @ 1.75

  18. #18
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W1-L0 and 1 push for +1.27u

    TOTAL: W18-L26 (and three pushes) +11.56u

    4-5th January picks:

    1) Southampton vs Liverpool = Southampton +1 @ 1.76

    2) Southampton vs Liverpool = DRAW @ 4.60

    3) Valencia vs Cadiz = DRAW @ 3.50

    4) Düsseldorf vs Paderbron = DRAW @ 3.46

    5) Tottenham vs Bretnford = Under 3.0 @ 1.75
    W3-L2 +2.01

    TOTAL: W21-L28 (and three pushes) +13.57u

    1) Manchester United vs Manchester City = DRAW @ 3.84

  19. #19
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W3-L2 +2.01

    TOTAL: W21-L28 (and three pushes) +13.57u

    1) Manchester United vs Manchester City = DRAW @ 3.84
    W0-L1 -1u

    TOTAL: W21-L29 +12.57u

    11th-12th of January picks:

    1) 🇮🇹 Spezia vs Sampdoria
    = Sampdoria @ 2.35

    2) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Sheffield vs Newcastle
    = Newcastle @ 3.18

    3) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Wolverhampton vs Everton
    = DRAW @ 3.25

    4) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Burnley vs Manchester United
    = United -1 @ 1.75

  20. #20
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W0-L1 -1u

    TOTAL: W21-L29 +12.57u

    11th-12th of January picks:

    1)  Spezia vs Sampdoria
    = Sampdoria @ 2.35

    2) gbeng Sheffield vs Newcastle
    = Newcastle @ 3.18

    3) gbeng Wolverhampton vs Everton
    = DRAW @ 3.25

    4) gbeng Burnley vs Manchester United
    = United -1 @ 1.75
    W0-L3 and 1 push for -3u

    TOTAL: W21-L32 +9.57u


    20th-23rd of January picks:

    1) Udinese vs Atalanta
    = Atalanta @ 1.78

    2) Pacers vs Mavericks
    = Pacers ML @ 1.89

    3) Pacers vs Mavericks
    = Pacers -3.5 @ 2.39

    4) Liverpool vs Burnley
    = Burnley +2 @ 1.85

    5) Mönchengladbach vs Dortmund
    = DRAW @ 3.53

    6) AC Milan vs Atalanta
    = Atalanta @ 2.31

  21. #21
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W0-L3 and 1 push for -3u

    TOTAL: W21-L32 +9.57u


    20th-23rd of January picks:

    1) Udinese vs Atalanta
    = Atalanta @ 1.78

    2) Pacers vs Mavericks
    = Pacers ML @ 1.89

    3) Pacers vs Mavericks
    = Pacers -3.5 @ 2.39

    4) Liverpool vs Burnley
    = Burnley +2 @ 1.85

    5) Mönchengladbach vs Dortmund
    = DRAW @ 3.53

    6) AC Milan vs Atalanta
    = Atalanta @ 2.31
    W2-L4 -1.84u

    TOTAL: W23-L36 +7.73u


    31st of January Premier League picks:




    1) West Ham vs Liverpool

    = DRAW @ 3.84




    2) Brighton vs Tottenham

    = DRAW @ 3.37

  22. #22
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W2-L4 -1.84u

    TOTAL: W23-L36 +7.73u


    31st of January Premier League picks:




    1) West Ham vs Liverpool

    = DRAW @ 3.84




    2) Brighton vs Tottenham

    = DRAW @ 3.37
    W0-L2 -2u

    TOTAL: W23-L38 +5.73u


    2nd-3rd of February Premier League picks:

    1) Sheffield vs West Brom
    = DRAW @ 3.45

    2) Wolves vs Arsenal
    = Arsenal @ 2.15

    3) Manchester United vs Southampton
    = DRAW @ 4.84

    4) Newcastle vs Crystal Palace
    = Crystal Palace @ 2.63

    5) Fulham vs Leicester City
    = DRAW @ 3.52

    6) Aston Villa vs West Ham
    = Villa @ 2.28

    7) Tottenham vs Chelsea
    = Chelsea @ 2.17

    8) Liverpool vs Brighton
    = Brighton +1.5 @ 1.74

  23. #23
    pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 2,738

    I just took a position on Juventus to win Both Serie A (3.50) and Coppa d'Italia (3.00)

    What they are doing to Inter this first half, those prices will not exist tomorrow if this keeps up.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/18/2021


  24. #24
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    I just took a position on Juventus to win Both Serie A (3.50) and Coppa d'Italia (3.00)

    What they are doing to Inter this first half, those prices will not exist tomorrow if this keeps up.
    I had a bit on Inter before the season started but I wouldn't be amazed if Juventus wins Serie A. 3.50 just A LITTLE too low for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W0-L2 -2u

    TOTAL: W23-L38 +5.73u


    2nd-3rd of February Premier League picks:

    1) Sheffield vs West Brom
    = DRAW @ 3.45

    2) Wolves vs Arsenal
    = Arsenal @ 2.15

    3) Manchester United vs Southampton
    = DRAW @ 4.84

    4) Newcastle vs Crystal Palace
    = Crystal Palace @ 2.63

    5) Fulham vs Leicester City
    = DRAW @ 3.52

    6) Aston Villa vs West Ham
    = Villa @ 2.28

    7) Tottenham vs Chelsea
    = Chelsea @ 2.17

    8) Liverpool vs Brighton
    = Brighton +1.5 @ 1.74
    W3-L5 -1.46u

    TOTAL: W26-L43 +4.27u


    6th-7th of February Premier League picks:

    1) Villa vs Arsenal
    = DRAW @ 3.51

    2) Burnley vs Brighton
    = Brighton @ 2.24

    3) Newcastle vs Southampton
    = DRAW @ 3.33

    4) Fulham vs West Ham
    = DRAW @ 3.55

    5) Manchester United vs Everton
    = Everton +1 @ 1.91

    6) Tottenham vs West Brom
    = West Brom +1 @ 2.18

    7) Wolves vs Leicester
    = Leicester @ 2.19

    8) Liverpool vs Manchester City
    = City @ 2.12

    9) Sheffield vs Chelsea
    = Chelsea -1.5 @ 2.41
    Last edited by Juventuz; 02-05-21 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Formatting/font issues

  25. #25
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    TOTAL: W26-L43 +4.27u


    6th-7th of February Premier League picks:

    1) Villa vs Arsenal
    = DRAW @ 3.51

    2) Burnley vs Brighton
    = Brighton @ 2.24

    3) Newcastle vs Southampton
    = DRAW @ 3.33

    4) Fulham vs West Ham
    = DRAW @ 3.55

    5) Manchester United vs Everton
    = Everton +1 @ 1.91

    6) Tottenham vs West Brom
    = West Brom +1 @ 2.18

    7) Wolves vs Leicester
    = Leicester @ 2.19

    8) Liverpool vs Manchester City
    = City @ 2.12

    9) Sheffield vs Chelsea
    = Chelsea -1.5 @ 2.41
    W3-L6 -1.42u

    TOTAL: W29-L49 +2.85u

    Pretty bad downswing, hopefully we're going to break it this weekend.

    13th-14th of February Premier League picks:

    1) Leicester vs Liverpool
    = Leicester +0.5 @ 1.81

    2) Crystal Palace vs Burnley
    = DRAW @ 3.35

    3) Manchester City vs Spurs
    = Spurs +1 @ 2.82

    4) Brighton vs Aston Villa
    = DRAW @ 3.42

    5) Southampton vs Wolves
    = Wolves @ 3.10

    6) West Brom vs Manchester United
    = West Brom +1.5 @ 2.00

    7) Arsenal vs Leeds
    = DRAW @ 3.91

    8) Everton vs Fulham
    = Everton @ 1.78

  26. #26
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W3-L6 -1.42u

    TOTAL: W29-L49 +2.85u

    Pretty bad downswing, hopefully we're going to break it this weekend.

    13th-14th of February Premier League picks:

    1) Leicester vs Liverpool
    = Leicester +0.5 @ 1.81

    2) Crystal Palace vs Burnley
    = DRAW @ 3.35

    3) Manchester City vs Spurs
    = Spurs +1 @ 2.82

    4) Brighton vs Aston Villa
    = DRAW @ 3.42

    5) Southampton vs Wolves
    = Wolves @ 3.10

    6) West Brom vs Manchester United
    = West Brom +1.5 @ 2.00

    7) Arsenal vs Leeds
    = DRAW @ 3.91

    8) Everton vs Fulham
    = Everton @ 1.78
    W4-L4 +2.33u

    TOTAL: W33-L53 +5.18u

    16th of February Champions League picks:

    1) Barcelona vs PSG
    = PSG @ 4.01

    2) RB Leipzig vs Liverpool
    = Leipzig @ 3.10

  27. #27
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    I'm also going to post my "to advance" picks in the Champions League RO16.

    1) PSG to advance @ 1.98

    2) RB Leipzig to advance @ 3.10

    3) Sevilla to advance @ 2.09

    4) Chelsea to advance @ 1.85

    5) Atalanta to advance @ 2.80

  28. #28
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W4-L4 +2.33u

    TOTAL: W33-L53 +5.18u

    16th of February Champions League picks:

    1) Barcelona vs PSG
    = PSG @ 4.01

    2) RB Leipzig vs Liverpool
    = Leipzig @ 3.10
    W1-L1 +2.01u

    TOTAL: W34-L54 +7.19u

    17th of February Champions League picks:

    1) Porto vs Juventus
    = DRAW @ 3.20

    2) Sevilla vs Dortmund
    = DRAW @ 3.49

  29. #29
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W1-L1 +2.01u

    TOTAL: W34-L54 +7.19u

    17th of February Champions League picks:

    1) Porto vs Juventus
    = DRAW @ 3.20

    2) Sevilla vs Dortmund
    = DRAW @ 3.49
    W0-L2 -2u

    TOTAL: W34-L56 +5.19u

    23rd-24th of February Champions League picks:

    1) Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea
    = OVER 2.5 @ 2.54

    2) Lazio vs Bayern Munich
    = DRAW @ 4.17

    3) Mönchengladbach vs Manchester City
    = UNDER 3.0 @ 2.09

    4) Atalanta vs Real Madrid
    = Atalanta @ 2.57

  30. #30
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W0-L2 -2u

    TOTAL: W34-L56 +5.19u

    23rd-24th of February Champions League picks:

    1) Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea
    = OVER 2.5 @ 2.54

    2) Lazio vs Bayern Munich
    = DRAW @ 4.17

    3) Mönchengladbach vs Manchester City
    = UNDER 3.0 @ 2.09

    4) Atalanta vs Real Madrid
    = Atalanta @ 2.57
    W1-L3 -1.91u

    TOTAL: W35-L59 +3.28u

    27th of February to 1st of March Premier League picks:

    1) Manchester City vs West Ham
    = City -1.5 @ 1.83

    2) West Brom vs Brighton
    = DRAW @ 3.60

    3) Leeds vs Aston Villa
    = Villa +0.5 @ 1.73

    4) Newcastle vs Wolves
    = DRAW @ 3.22

    5) Crystal Palace vs Fulham
    = DRAW @ 3.28

    6) Leicester vs Arsenal
    = DRAW @ 3.40

    7) Tottenham vs Burnley
    = Tottenham -1 @ 1.97

    8) Chelsea vs Manchester United
    = DRAW @ 3.39

    9) Sheffield vs Liverpool
    = Sheffield +1.5 @ 1.82

    10) Everton vs Southampton
    = Southampton +0.5 @ 1.75

  31. #31
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    W1-L3 -1.91u

    TOTAL: W35-L59 +3.28u

    27th of February to 1st of March Premier League picks:

    1) Manchester City vs West Ham
    = City -1.5 @ 1.83

    2) West Brom vs Brighton
    = DRAW @ 3.60

    3) Leeds vs Aston Villa
    = Villa +0.5 @ 1.73

    4) Newcastle vs Wolves
    = DRAW @ 3.22

    5) Crystal Palace vs Fulham
    = DRAW @ 3.28

    6) Leicester vs Arsenal
    = DRAW @ 3.40

    7) Tottenham vs Burnley
    = Tottenham -1 @ 1.97

    8) Chelsea vs Manchester United
    = DRAW @ 3.39

    9) Sheffield vs Liverpool
    = Sheffield +1.5 @ 1.82

    10) Everton vs Southampton
    = Southampton +0.5 @ 1.75
    W5-L5 +3.59u

    TOTAL: W40-L64 +6.87u

  32. #32
    Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-19
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 90

    2nd of March picks:

    1) Manchester City, Lazio, Juventus parlay @ 2.23

    2) Lazio vs Torino
    = UNDER 2.5 @ 1.95

    3) Juventus vs Spezia
    = UNDER 3.0 @ 2.00

    4) Manchester City vs Wolverhampton
    = UNDER 3.0 @ 1.67

    5) 2,3,4 parlay @ 6.51

    As always, ALL of my picks are 1 unit picks. Doesn't matter if it's a single bet or a parlay. GL.

  33. #33
    Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-15
    Posts: 2,103
    Betpoints: 136

    Liking the unders too

Top