jaztradamus
    jaztradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hiddink is already tapped...

for the turkey job, and the guy coaching today will be his assistant. Honduras players have been in turkey for a week now, and should be acclimated. Turkey out of the WC and will be indifferent IMO. Plus a lot of the players from turkish leagues will be tired and some of their most important players won't even play. Honduras has quality in their ranks and +1 looks to be a solid play

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Albania is my play of the day over a makeshift N. Ireland side. Staying away from England. Although I like them to win on the crappy pitch of Wembley...will suit them more than it does the Egyptians. 2-1 I reckon. Just don't like the injuries to their back 4 (Johnson, Cole out and Terry is a mess). Lampard and Gerrard don't usually fare well together and we don't have any world class strikers (Crouch, Defoe, Heskey) besides Rooney and he can't do it alone.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

STOP SLEEPING ON HONDURAS!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if they left Turkey with the win. I took Uruguay ML +185.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I forgot to mention the reason behind the bet on Bulgaria. Big motivational factor for the bulgarians is todays biggest national holiday 3th of March. The guys will play for national pride and i personally don't see them losing this one.

Bulgaria PK is must bet.

LostBankroll

Bulgaria @ Poland? You think the Polish will care if its Bulgarias National Holiday? IDK gl with your play. Im staying away from this one.

Gandev
    Gandev's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty sure with poland - bulgaria Under 2.5

nzwarrior
    nzwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Does anybody know who is starting for spain against france?

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    STOP SLEEPING ON HONDURAS!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if they left Turkey with the win. I took Uruguay ML +185.
    Honduras layed the egg. 2-0 loss.

Uruguay ML +185 is money!

First 12