statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Did i get lucky on Man City +628

not trying to be a dick. placed the bet when Cech went down in UEFA game.

missed the game today. checked Futobl24 and saw a 4-2 win and 2 red cards on Chelsea. shitty game by the ref, or did Cech being out really hurt Chelsea?

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

good for you

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

first goal was pretty weak, should have been saved.

2nd goal im not gonna steal the credit from bellamy but again, a possible save.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

def playing Inter now, Hilario is a joke

statnerds
    Put me in coach

so the Red Cards were legit? see one on Belleti 75th minute followed by Tevez Goal. free kick? take down in the box?

been trying to find highlights online and the player doesn't load or the link is fake. i am impatient.

xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

i personally skipped this game both team have off and on pitch issue on top of injuries, felt it could of turned into anything.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I think you made a good bet because Cech would have stopped the first 2 goals that Tevez and Bellamy scored. After that it all went downhill with stupid unecessary tackles leading to 2 reds. Overall I think after Chelsea scored the first goal they were complacent.

how big was this bet? just wondering

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

About the first red, there's nothing beletti could do. Barry got passed him and he followed him as close as he could with 2 arms in the air and then barry went down. PK

2nd one was a lame ignorant tackle by Ballack. A very immature move, down 1-4, from the German Captain. That's why I don't have any respect for him. The guy's a diver, whiner, and a sore loser, period.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Same play I made! nice hit

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I think you made a good bet because Cech would have stopped the first 2 goals that Tevez and Bellamy scored. After that it all went downhill with stupid unecessary tackles leading to 2 reds. Overall I think after Chelsea scored the first goal they were complacent.

how big was this bet? just wondering
    i took about 1% of my BR and split into 4 wagers on the game. placed it during the UEFA game when Cech went down. thought it must be somewhat serious as no one touched him but he knew it was bad soon as it happened. Had $10 on +628, $20 Man +1 +114, $15 Over 2.5,3 +101, and $10 Draw +346.

my BR is slowly nearing $4,500. i am a very conservative bettor and i am honest about my betting amounts.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by theplagy View Post
    2nd one was a lame ignorant tackle by Ballack. A very immature move, down 1-4, from the German Captain. That's why I don't have any respect for him. The guy's a diver, whiner, and a sore loser, period.
    thanks for the info. i hate when shit like that happens in any sport. like Domi's elbow on Neidermeyer in the playoffs. that is how players get injured too. he gets way too much hype.

looks like Cech is still going to be out for the Inter game, that could be bad news.