rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Stoke +0.5,+1

Anyone like this?
    Im liking it a lot, stoke is hot right now, hard to beat at home, Arsenal lacking a lot of strike force, arshavin still out.

Whats everyones opinions

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The odds are worth a shot, but Stoke just played vs City midweek. If that wasn't the case I'd even go for a Stoke ML here, but I think Arsenal should go in wanting this game badly especially being back in the title race.

Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

I think Arsenal has more to play for at the moment. Stoke is fairly safe from relegation at this stage and they have the FA Cup to look forward to. For Arsenal, they've still got an outside shot at the league title so they'll be desperate to pick up 3 league points today.

But if Stoke to plays to their maximum, they've got the ability to get a result against Arsenal so even though I'm leaning towards Arsenal, I'm staying away from this game. No play for me.

Good luck with your bets.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I think Stoke gets something from this...Tony Pulis has his side playing some of the best football right now. Haven't lost yet in 2010...the Brit is a tough place to play, full house or not, and Stoke have a huge advantage in the air. Arsenal can't afford to lose though so I think a draw here.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I think worst case here is a push loss..atleast in my opinion
    but arsenal never fail to surprise is some way

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I like to over in this match. nothing else tempts me.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

that was my initial take but now looking at stoke 1H +425

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I like Stoke to win this straight up, the +0.5 is a nice bonus, Arsenal hate playing teams like Stoke it counters their style and is just horrible for technical sides to play against. Stoke play hard, they will knock Arsenals soft boys around, expect a physical game, alot of fouls, barges, pushes. Stoke will want to disrupt play and are a force at home, Fuller and Tuncay are turning into a real handful. Could be an upset today, everybody expecting an easy Arsenal win but it may not be that simple.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    I like Stoke to win this straight up, the +0.5 is a nice bonus, Arsenal hate playing teams like Stoke it counters their style and is just horrible for technical sides to play against. Stoke play hard, they will knock Arsenals soft boys around, expect a physical game, alot of fouls, barges, pushes. Stoke will want to disrupt play and are a force at home, Fuller and Tuncay are turning into a real handful. Could be an upset today, everybody expecting an easy Arsenal win but it may not be that simple.
    I was thinking the same thing, but consider this...

Arsenal have had 7 days of rest and preparation.
    Stoke have had a 2.

If there was ever an away game Arsenal would win this season against a team like Stoke this would be it IMO.

doxinho
    doxinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    If there was ever an away game Arsenal would win this season against a team like Stoke this would be it IMO.
    Their rest will be key today. They are slowly getting back in form and I think they will be able to get the win today.

Just took the ML at -133 for 2 units.

theplagy
    Spurs !

I just hate hate hate playing road favorite, either stoke +.75 small or laying off on this one

ThE gUrU 99
    ThE gUrU 99's Avatar Become A Pro!

boyz jump on arsenal they def rested and smell blood right now cuz of the big chelsea loss at home this morning they gona come out hard!!!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Last night I had prophetic dream about Manchester City beating Chelsea 4-2!!!!!!! And would you know, Chelsea lost 4-2!
    The gunners are very pleased with above result and they will destroy lowly Stoke this afternoon. 4-1 sounds just right.
    Last edited by pronk; 02-27-10 at 11:32 AM.

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

theplagy
    Spurs !

Quote Originally Posted by theplagy View Post
    that was my initial take but now looking at stoke 1H +425

pronk

what a miss by eduardo!!!

doxinho
    doxinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashing this one in! Stoke looked to be in it until the red card...

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Last night I had prophetic dream about Manchester City beating Chelsea 4-2!!!!!!! And would you know, Chelsea lost 4-2!
    The gunners are very pleased with above result and they will destroy lowly Stoke this afternoon. 4-1 sounds just right.
    3-1 Gunners

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, but consider this... Arsenal have had 7 days of rest and preparation. Stoke have had a 2. If there was ever an away game Arsenal would win this season against a team like Stoke this would be it IMO.
    I'm glad I followed my own advice and not the general opinion on the EPL which has been a jinx marathon. I said it before, the team that is more prepared/desperate for a win will almost always win in the EPL these days even if it's a top 4 vs bottom 4 team.