Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Corinthians x Chapecoense

Hey guy, I'm always reading here but never post, so I decided to give it back to the community a little.

Today's game is Corinthians x Chapecoense, for the first leg of quarter-finals of the Brazilian Cup.
    Corinthians is extremely strong playing home, having lost only 13 games in 141 since debuting their new stadium.

Brazilian Cup is paying very well this year for the champions, so all the teams are focusing on that cup very heavily, and Corinthians is in kind of a financial picle, so they're gonna put they're best foot forward to win this thing.

Chapecoense lost their whole team on that tragic airplane accident about 1/2 year ago, since then the team is struggling a lot, fighting against relegation and it was always a small club to begin with.

Last Corinthians game is a away victory 1-4 against Vasco, so their morale is high coming into this game.

It's paying very well at around 2.0, so for me that's a no brainer, and it's even worth a punt at +1, which pays 3.3.

Good luck guys, I'm going big on this one.

Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

I'm sorry, I meant -1 instead of +1, I think most people would've understand.
    It hit it though, 1-0 and the goal was very early, I'm sorry for not posting earlier.

Hopefully someone was able to catch it before the goal.