JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Soccer can be amusing if your Country is in it.. I back USA before when they got in.. It is a damn shame America isn't participating this year in the Cup though.. ..

Not sure I'll be watching any of it now unless I'm betting on it... Still may not watch...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How the fukk does that even happen? 325 million people and we can’t find a few players who can beat countries whose players learned to play the game on a dusty field kicking a ball stuffed with straw between two Pepsi cans.

This was supposed to be US soccer guys best moment. Oh well. At least we’ll make it in 2026.
    put up the capri suns and orange slices til next world cup, "bro"....

at least we don't have to watch this whiny "bro" when we would have inevitably got eliminated from some bullshit country half of us have never heard of:

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    And the Netherlands too

They used to it ever since missing the 2002 WC.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

encore for those of you who actually give a fuk about the f'n world cup

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Soccer has never been an American sport, we are still babies in the game but catching on quickly.. Colleges have women soccer.. Womens soccer especially caught up and excelled, mens not so much yet.....

US womens soccer team big favourite to win the upcoming womens WC. Ya could cheer for them...legit shot at winning..oh and they are the reigning champs too...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    US womens soccer team big favourite to win the upcoming womens WC. Ya could cheer for them...legit shot at winning..oh and they are the reigning champs too...
    I may do that Thrilla... Never a bad idea to play the American ladies of soccer...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I may do that Thrilla... Never a bad idea to play the American ladies of soccer...

LOL I said cheer for them not bet on em. I probably would try to bet against them if I see a good spot. Recently there was a friendly tourney called the 'She believes cup' USA, France, Germany and England participated. The US won the cup but all games were close as were the results. Made a profit betting the dog lines in each game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    LOL I said cheer for them not bet on em. I probably would try to bet against them if I see a good spot. Recently there was a friendly tourney called the 'She believes cup' USA, France, Germany and England participated. The US won but all games were close as were the results. Made a profit betting the dog lines in each game.
    There is no such thing as cheering for any team in sports unless you have money riding on them.. Thrilla you are still a rookie my friend..

iRandom
    iRandom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Truth is Americans don’t care about soccer fella - I’m sure there’s people that love it ? Majority could careless and just waiting for American FOOTBALL
    Rugby master race

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    That was pretty awesome. First time I've heard an American soccer announcer sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Americans dont care about soccer
    Until you make the quarterfinal or semifinal of the world cup, then suddenly everyone gets excited.

Oh wait, you still havent made it to semifinal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The Americans have always been an embarrassment when it comes to soccer
    Thats why they pretend they dont care

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Our best athletes are playing baseball, basketball, football and hockey. AAU basketball has some of the most athletic kids on the planet. Soccer needs to steal a few of these kids and put them up in skill camps $$. USA soccer has to be the most non athletic players in the world. It's an embarrassment. Tim Howard sucked as a goalie. Guy dropped every other ball hit to him. Clint Dempsey was our best player? WTF, dude sucked too. Bradley? C'mon man. These guys would never make the team in our top sports. They played soccer because they couldn't make the baseball or basketball team. Cut the shit. Go get the talent while their young. Create incentives for our best athletes to play. Most college DB's would be monsters on the pitch if we trained them as children.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

maybe usa does have a chance to be good, never heard of this guy still checking starting lineups for psg, 18 years old american starting forward for psg has to be good

Timothy Weah and christian pulisic usa has to qualify for 2022 world cup

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are getting worse and worse

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Until you make the quarterfinal or semifinal of the world cup, then suddenly everyone gets excited.

Oh wait, you still havent made it to semifinal
    Shows how much you know about the history of the World Cup.

The USA has made it to a semifinal. In fact, the US made a semifinal before England did.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

First 12