PapaStef
    PapaStef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

ML is -120. Juve in incredible form at the moment. Fiorentina not in terrible form but also not great. One win out of their last six. Anyone have any thoughts.

Game is played tomorrow, Friday the 9th. Title wrong.
    Last edited by PapaStef; 02-08-18 at 10:02 PM.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Out for Juventus :

Barzagli
    Dybala
    Cuardado

Probably not playing:

Costa
    Howedes
    Matuidi
    Sturaro

On the road at an inflated price with so many question marks . Its a BIG pass for me. So many better opportunities imo

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Wow dybala and cuadrado? That's quite significant

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Out for Juventus :

Barzagli
    Dybala
    Cuardado

Probably not playing:

Costa
    Howedes
    Matuidi
    Sturaro

On the road at an inflated price with so many question marks . Its a BIG pass for me. So many better opportunities imo
    While I agree that there are better games to look at, Dybala and Cuardado have been out since the first of the year and Juventus has still been playing great. They aren't beating top 5 clubs, but they have been beating teams on the road comparable to Florentina. They are also -114 at my book, so not a terrible price. If they can get into the -110 range, I think Juve and a small amount on a draw might be worth playing. I already like the draw initially, just waiting to see if this line drops anymore. BOL.

PapaStef

Took the under 2.5 at -135. Fiorentina played all the big teams close. Juve don’t really blow out teams. GL all!

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post
    While I agree that there are better games to look at, Dybala and Cuardado have been out since the first of the year and Juventus has still been playing great. They aren't beating top 5 clubs, but they have been beating teams on the road comparable to Florentina. They are also -114 at my book, so not a terrible price. If they can get into the -110 range, I think Juve and a small amount on a draw might be worth playing. I already like the draw initially, just waiting to see if this line drops anymore. BOL.
    So you are going to bet on Juventus and a small amount on the draw ?

I NEVER make losing wagers in advance. I have no problem hedging a previous wager if there is a favorable line movement, but i do not see the logic in making 2 wagers on the same game , knowing one will lose. If i am that unsure ( which this game reeks of uncertainty ) then i will pass and look at one of the other 50 or so games available today.

HurlSweatPants

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    So you are going to bet on Juventus and a small amount on the draw ?

I NEVER make losing wagers in advance. I have no problem hedging a previous wager if there is a favorable line movement, but i do not see the logic in making 2 wagers on the same game , knowing one will lose. If i am that unsure ( which this game reeks of uncertainty ) then i will pass and look at one of the other 50 or so games available today.

I do occasionally if I feel like there is one team that has a very small percentage to win (and this is not a game I felt comfortable so I played the draw only). My point was that I think Juventus at -114 (they went to as low as -109 for me) isn't really laying that much juice for a team that is clearly on a roll and against an average Florentina team.

Papa, I wanted to pull the trigger on the under but I didn't have the stones. GL to all.

PapaStef

I do occasionally if I feel like there is one team that has a very small percentage to win (and this is not a game I felt comfortable so I played the draw only). My point was that I think Juventus at -114 (they went to as low as -109 for me) isn't really laying that much juice for a team that is clearly on a roll and against an average Florentina team.

Papa, I wanted to pull the trigger on the under but I didn't have the stones. GL to all.
    I hate playing unders. It’s rare for me to as goals can happen off the dumbest things but it seemed like the best wager.

HurlSweatPants

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStef View Post
    I hate playing unders. It’s rare for me to as goals can happen off the dumbest things but it seemed like the best wager.
    Well you pulled that one off!

PapaStef

Well you pulled that one off!
    Was sweating it out after the 2nd one went in. 😥