spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Ggoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll llllllll

Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Does anyone know when the Argentinos vs Newells match is being replayed?

Betfair won't refund until they know whether the game will be replayed within 3 days or not.....Anyone know where I can find this info?

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

lucky with the abandonment, you'd think the rain would lead to more defensive errors!

Half_Glassed
    Half_Glassed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am waiting on a refund too - exact same rule - 3 days..... Anyone know when the re-match is scheduled for?

Sportslover

Quote Originally Posted by Half_Glassed View Post
    I am waiting on a refund too - exact same rule - 3 days..... Anyone know when the re-match is scheduled for?
    I wish I could find out somehow but have searched the internet and can't find anything.

Betfair says they are waiting for official confirmation from the Argentine FA but apparently the South Americans are disorganised so they may just let the market run for the full 3 days before voiding it. What a joke!

Can anybody (probably need a Spanish speaker) find out when the Argentine FA has re-scheduled this match? Has anyone heard anything at all? Any help would be much appreciated.

Betfair is a complete joke with this rule, I am thinking of withdrawing my entire balance after this scandal, their 3 day rule is a joke, if I knew about that rule I'd never have bet with them in the first place. Think I'll be transferring my funds over to my Pinnacle account.

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

I had a bet newels +0.5 and pinnacle cancel the bet and put this information:

Game Information
    The match was suspended before full time was reached.

Sportslover

Betfair is a ****ing joke, just been told I have to wait the full 3 days before my bet gets voided, so until then those funds are tied up. What a shit rule and what a shit site they are.

First 12