pistolpeat
    pistolpeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 971

Arsenal April 10th

Arsenal money line (-135) 270$ wins 200.

Pretty much do or die for Arsenal. I would expect them to have a strong line up. Line seems fishy because of away match and CP's fluke win against Chelsea last week. Obviously koscielny being out isn't great but CP doesn't have much to play for at the moment.

Good luck

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpeat View Post
    Arsenal money line (-135) 270$ wins 200.

Pretty much do or die for Arsenal. I would expect them to have a strong line up. Line seems fishy because of away match and CP's fluke win against Chelsea last week. Obviously koscielny being out isn't great but CP doesn't have much to play for at the moment.

Good luck
    Crystal palace has nothing to play for has got to be the worst assesment of any sports event ever!! Seriously dude, they are fighting RELEGATION!!! 2 Losses for them and they are right back down there again!! But good luck with your wager..Nothing to play for! Thanks for the laughs!! (Also its a derby btw)

pistolpeat

Thanks bud have a good day.

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah, likewise, i hope you win your wager, if i had to bet this game i would go for Arsenal as well, but trust me not because CP has nothing to play for, but more the fact they are missing half their midfield and defence, usually i dont like betting away teams and certainly not against teams fighting relegation..

pistolpeat

Sorry. I didn't mean to come off as snippy - of course they still have something to play for but I guess what I meant was when youre figuring how to not get relegated you don't try to beat Arsenal you try and get a point.

Anyways we'll see how this goes