dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

How does SBR know Pachuca and FC Dallas will go under?

My over has already been graded a loss.

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

new here?

dlowilly

relatively new to soccer betting on here, why?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

All I know is, anybody who had Dallas +1.5 must have bloody knuckles from punching things after that soft goal was let in on the last kick of the match. I caught the last 30 minutes of the match, and was looking forward to extra time when that goal went in. Another year that MLS folds in the CONCACAF playoffs. How many more years of Mexican sides winning this will it be before they scrap the tournament? This year (barring a miraculous Vancouver Whitecaps win) will make 14 years in a row the Mexican League has won this competition. I'm almost proud of the fact that I watched this competition way back in '05 when Saprissa won it (when Costa Rican teams were actually good). They've already scrapped the group stages for next years competition, as the lower leagues are just abysmal these days. MLS and Costa Rica needs to step up a notch and make this competition relevant, as everyone will get bored with 2 Mexican teams in the finals every year. especially since Mexican leagues have 2 playoffs a year in their own league.

lonnloe

It appears MLS teams have a mental block when on foreign soil especially Mexico, and still enjoy the tournament

lonnloe

was your bet corrected?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by lonnloe View Post
    was your bet corrected?
    nope