Viktorka
    Viktorka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

April Soccer

Plays for Sunday April 2:

Serie A
    AC Milan -1 -107. 5units

Milan have been playing very well the past couple of months and have won four of five matches. On Sunday, they should continue their strong form against bottom side Pescara, who are in almost certainly going to be relegated. Pescara lead the league in goals allowed with 66 and they have lost their last four by a combined score of 11-2. This should be a comfortable win for Milan

Eredivisie
    Ajax/Feyenoord under 2.5 +100 2units

Ajax host arch rival Feyenoord on Sunday in a match that is always an intense, hard fought affair that oftentimes can get ugly. Four of the last five meetings have gone under 2.5 goals and I think tomorrow's match will be even more tense with this being such a key match in the title race. These two both play great defense and are tied for fewest league goals allowed with 17. I think a 1-0 or 1-1 scoreline is likely

La Liga
    Granada +2 +103. 1unit

Scary to go against Barcelona, especially with a side like Granada that is likely to be relegated, but I think this is a very tough spot for Barca. First off, despite their poor season, Granada have been very strong at home, beating Sevilla and losing only 1-0 to Atletico. But more importantly, several Barca players are coming back from international duty and guys like Messi, Suarez, and Neymar have had to take some very long flights back from South America. Think Barca could be a bit sluggish in this match and I think Granada can keep it close

Portugal
    Belenenses/Feirense Draw +214. 2units
    Setubal/Moreirense Draw +204. 2units

Ligue 1
    Montpellier/Toulouse Draw +235. 1unit
    Nantes/Angers Draw +218. 1unit

Slovakia
    Zilina -2 -134 1unit

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

I like the write ups

Good luck!!

Viktorka

Plays for Monday April 3:

Serie A: Sampdoria +1.5 -111. 2 units
    La Liga: Celta Vigo/Las Palmas over 2.75 -114. 1unit
    Argentina: Olimpo Bahia Blanca/San Martin Draw +238. 2units
    Union Santa Fe/Talleres Draw +202. 2units

Jody31
    Play the passion win the game
    Jody31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

FRANCE: Ligue 2 19:45 Strasbourg-Sochaux; 2-1 exact score!!!

Viktorka

April 4

Premier League: Leicester ML -217. 1 unit
    Championship: Derby/Fulham. Draw +249 2units
    Brentford/Leeds Draw +262 2units

Bundesliga: Hoffenheim/Bayern under 3 -112 1unit
    Werder Bremen/Schalke Draw +258. 1unit
    Koln/Eintracht Frankfurt Draw +228. 1unit

Concacaf Champions League: Pachuca/FC Dallas over 2.75 -104 2units

Viktorka

Wednesday Aoril 5

Bundesliga: Borussia M'Gladbach ML -122. 4units
    La Liga: Deportivo La Coruna ML -167. 2units
    Eredivisie: Ajax -1.5 -106. 1unit

Viktorka

Thursday April 6
    La Liga: Eibar/Las Palmas Over 2.75 -123. 4 units

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

i like this. any reasoning behind the pick?

Viktorka

Friday April 7,

Bundesliga: Werder Bremen +0.5 -111 5units
    Bremen ML +267 1unit

Two teams really going in opposite directions in this match, Bremen have been one of the best Bundesliga teams in the second half of the season, winning 7 of their last 8 and not losing a match since early February. Even some of their losses in 2017 have been impressive, as they played tough against Bayern and Dortmund, narrowly losing 2-1 to each. Their resurgence has really come down to improved defensive play as early in the season they were conceding goals constantly. But Bremen are also in great goal scoring form and have won their last three Bundesliga matches by a 3 goal margin. Meanwhile, Eintracht are really struggling in front of goal and have not scored a goal in their last four league matches. I really can not see how Eintracht can keep up with a Bremen side that is in top form at the moment. I predict Werder Bremen to win this match 2-0.

lonnloe

BOL. Staying away from this one. Eintracht has to turn it around sometime.

lonnloe

Looking good!

Viktorka

Quote Originally Posted by lonnloe View Post
    Looking good!

Got pretty close at the end, glad I could end up winning the +.5 bet.

Viktorka

Saturday April 8

A-League: Sydney FC ML -114 4units

La Liga: Atletico Madrid +.75 -110 3units

MLS: Dallas/Minnesota Over 3.5 2units
    Dallas -1.5 +108 1unit

Serie A: Juventus -1.5 -125 2units

EPL: Tottenham -1.75 -112 1unit

Portugal: Boavista +1.5 -113 1unit

Northern Ireland: Ards/Dungannon Over 2.5 -134 1unit

Viktorka

Sunday April 9,

Premier League: Everton/Leicester Over 2.75 -101 5units

Leicester have won 6 straight since their firing of Raineri and have scored at least twice in each of these matchups. This has been a very impressive run but they have benefitted from having 5 of these six matches at home. Now they must go on the road and they have not been good in away fixtures in 2017. The Foxes have only kept one clean sheet in away games since the new year and that was against a Middlesboro team that is the worst goal scoring team in the Premier League. Leicester will have a very tough time keeping a clean sheet against an Everton side that has scored in each of their 7 home matches in 2017 and have scored multiple times in six of those games. In head to head meetings, four of five have gone over 2.5 goals and I think we see a similar result tomorrow. I am gonna predict a 2-2 result in this game

Viktorka

For Sunday adding:

MLS: Orlando PK -113 2units
    Colorado/KC under 2.5 -126 2units

Argentina: River Plate -1.5 +104 2units
    Patronato/Independiente Draw +210 1uni
    San Martin/Union Santa Fe Draw +214. 1unit

Portugal: Benfica -1.5 +124 1unit

Viktorka

Monday April 10,

Argentina: Gimnasia La Plata ML -126 3units

Gimnasia sit in 9th in the Primera Division and have won all four of their league matches since the restart of the season. They also got a positive result in their Copa Sudamericana match last week with a 0-0 draw away in Brazil to Ponte Preta. This team seems to be in great form at the moment, while their opponents today are all the way down in 25th position and have lost 7 of their 9 away matches in the Primera this season. I'm gonna predict a 2-0 win for Gimnasia today

Argentina: Defensa y Justiciary/Olimpo Bahia Blanca Draw +236. 1unit
    Portugal: Maritimo/Chaves Draw +238. 1unit

Viktorka

Tuesday April 11

Champions League
    Juve/Barca over 2.5 -105 3 units
    Juventus PK -110 3 units

Juve have not lost a home match in European competition in 21 matches, while Barca have not been great in away fixtures. Barca has already lost on the road in this Champions League to PSG and Man City and have lost away matches to Malaga and Deportivo La Coruna in LaLiga in recent weeks. Juve should be very motivated to get the win tonight, knowing that they need a good result before traveling to the Nou Camp next week. I think Juve get the job done tonight but with the attacking force that Barca possess, it will be tough to keep a clean sheet. I'm predicting a 2-1 win for Juventus

Monaco Team Total over 1 -130 2units

I like the over here but I try to stay away from totals at 3.5, so I think backing Monaco to get on the scoreboard is a good bet today. Monaco have not been held scoreless in 2017 and I think they should get at least one today.

Mexico: Chiapas/Leon Draw +224 1unit
    Tigres/Chivas Draw +224. 1unit

da_hustla
    da_hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5301

Good luck, like Juventus today also

Jody31

Bon today...
    EUROPE: Champions League - Play Offs
    19:45
    Dortmund-Monaco; both teams score with 3+ goals
    19:45
    Juventus-Barcelona; Juventus Asian handicap

Viktorka

Wednesday April 12,

Champions League: Atletico -1.5 -112 4units

I'm actually a Leicester City fan and have been since I lived there for a year back in 2008-09. Back then, the Foxes were in League One and I remember going to matches against teams like Scunthorpe, Yeovil Town, and Hartlepool, so the past couple seasons with the Premier League title and now the Champions League run has been really awesome, but I think the bubble bursts tonight and I can't see anything other than a big win for Atletico. Leicester will certainly take confidence from already knocking off one Spanish team, but the truth is that 1) Sevilla dominated the home leg of that tie and were unlucky to only get a 2-1 victory and 2) Leicester got Sevilla at just the right moment, just when they were starting to slide into a bad run of form, while Atletico are at their peak right now. After watching both play this past weekend, I feel very confident that the Spaniards are the far superior side. Atletico looked very tough going to the Bernabeau and getting a hard fought draw, while Leicester looked poor conceding four to Everton. Yes the Foxes were resting several players and were clearly looking ahead to this match, but still the gap in quality was very obvious. I'm predicting a 3-0 win for Atletico

Bayern/Real Madrid Over 3 -120 2Units

I initially was looking to take Bayern here but I've been a bit shocked by how big of a favorite they've become and I don't think anyone should be a -140 favorite against a team as talented as Real Madrid. Still think the Germans should win, but think the total is the better way to go. I do think we get goals in this match and you can almost always count on Real getting on the scoreboard, while Bayern are in great goal scoring form and should probably score multiple times in this game. I'll predict a 3-1 win for Bayern

Pending from yesterday: Monaco team total over 1 -130 2units
    Points Awarded:

Nb4537 gave Viktorka 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Viktorka

Thursday April 13

Europa: Ajax -.25 +101 3units

Ajax have won all 8 of their home matches in 2017 by a combined score of 21-3. This includes two Europa League wins over Legia and Copenhagen. Schalke meanwhile, have only won 3 of their ten away matches in 2017, and two of those victories came against 15th placed Bundesliga team Mainz and second Division Sandhausen in the German Cup. Big step up in quality from those teams tonight and I think Ajax should get a win here tonight

the1yankee
    the1yankee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3689

I like it vit. Im rollin ajax also, lets get this.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Thanks for the heads up pick them to qualify meant to do the moneyline but anyways don't bet soccer much so wut they have to win again for me to get my winnings

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Hey thanks for all the info and tips! I was leaning New Castle ML and PSG ov3 and was wondering if you had any thoughts on that? Thanks!

Viktorka

Hey KJ,
    thanks for the message

i like Newcastle to win, but not so sure about the PSG over, I like to stay away from overs with the big clubs like PSG, Barca, Bayern, Real, etc when they're on the road. Just feel like these teams really have to grind it out to get a win on the road and these totals can get pretty inflated. Angers are pretty decent at home too, 4 wins out of five, with only two goals allowed. They also played PSG to a 0-0 draw last season in this fixture. Think I would stay away from that game. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do!

Viktorka

Friday April 14,

Portugal: Benfica -1.75 -120 5units

Benfica at home is one of my favorite teams to bet on and with the exception of matches against Porto or Sporting Lisbon, they tend to crush teams at the Estadio da Luz. Even with lines usually at -2 or -2.5, Benfica tend to cover with ease, so when I saw a line of -1.75 for today's match, it was too good to pass on. Benfica have been going through a bit of a rough patch by their standards with two draws and a narrow win at bottom dwellers Moreirense last week, but this doesn't worry me too much. Benfica played quite well against Porto in the first draw last week and I think they would be disappointed not to get a win in that match. Then the second draw to Estoril came down to squad rotation and more importantly a bit of a hangover after the Classico. The match against Moreirense was very unimpressive, but Benfica tend to be poor on the road, plus playing 3 matches left them exhausted in my opinion. After a week to rest and back at home, this team should be ready to roll tonight.
    Their opponents, Maritimo, sit in sixth position, but this is almost entirely due to their fantastic home record. When they have gone on the road, they have not had great results and they are tied for fewest league goals on the road with just 8 in 14 matches. Maritimo have also not had much luck at the Estadio da Luz, where they have lost ten straight with eight by at least a two goal margin.
    Two more factors for today are 1) Maritimo won the reverse fixture this season in Madeira, so there is a revenge angle for Benfica today and 2) Benfica are clinging to a one point lead over Porto for the title and can not drop any points. I think all of this adds up to a convincing win for Benfica today. I think we see a 3-0 or 4-0 scoreline today.

Viktorka

A few more for Friday

Spain: Athletic Bilbao -1.25 -115 5 units
    Bilbao/Las Palmas over 3 -112 2units

Pretty simple analysis for this one, Athletic are great at home, Las Palmas are awful on the road. Las Palmas are conceding goals like crazy and haven't kept a road clean sheet in La Liga all season. Don't think that changes tonight in Bilbao. I'll predict a 3-1 win for Athletic.

Portugal: Belenenses/Estoril Draw +211 3units
    Boavista/Ferreira Draw+207 3units

France Ligue 2: Amiens/Le Havre Draw +214 2units
    Niort/Brest Draw +214 2units

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Wow great job yesterday!! Your capping was on point and your score predictions were accurate as well! Thank you for providing quality information to this forum.

I was hoping I could run a play by you for tomorrow. I was thinking about taking Roma/Atalanta over 3. Thoughts? Thanks!

Jody31

Today...
    FRANCE: Ligue 116:00 Nice-Nancy; Nice and 2+19:00 Guingamp-Toulouse; 2-1 exact score19:00 Metz-Caen; metz win19:00 Montpellier-Lorient; both teams score and 3+19:00 Rennes-Lille; draw match20:00 Monaco-Dijon; 3-1 exact score

Viktorka

Hey KJ, thanks for the kind words! Yesterday was a great day! Hope I can keep it going today. As for Roma, Atalanta, no real strong opinion to be honest, I capped that one as a 2-1 win for Roma, I lean toward the over there but the main thing that is keeping me away is that Atalanta have only conceded once in the last four matches. Think that after the 7-1 embarrassment to Inter that they've really put more emphasis on defense. That should be a great game though, should be very entertaining.

Viktorka

Saturday April 15
    Got a bit of a late start, so no time for any write ups, but plays for today are:

England: Everton -1 -110 5 units

France: Lens ML -137 5 units
    Nice -.75 -113 3units
    Rennes/Lille Draw +209
    Guingamp/Toulouse Draw +233

Italy: Sampdoria +.25 -118 3 units

MLS: Orlando -.25 -106 3 units
    Houston -1 -108 5 units

Portugal: Chaves/Guimaraes Draw +220 2units
    Arouca/Feirense Draw +223 2units

Viktorka

Adding for Saturday:

portugal: Braga +1 +105 2units

Mexico: Tigres ML -167 2units

Viktorka

Sunday April 16

Eredivisie: Feyenoord/Utrecht Over 3 -122 4 units

Feyenoord are the top scoring team in the Dutch top flight with 79 goals in 30 league games. Fifty one of those goals have come in their 15 home matches and this team is outstanding when playing at De Kuip. Feyenoord have scored in very home match this season and have scored at least twice in all but two league matches. Utrecht are also playing very well and are also scoring lots of goals. Utrecht have scored at least twice in 4 of their last five and each of their last five away matches have ended with at least three goals. Think we see plenty of goals in this one and I'll predict this one as a 3-2 win for Feyenoord.

Bundesliga: Werder Bremen -.25 -109 3units

Love the way Bremen have been playing and they are very tough to beat at the Weserstadion. Hamburg have been playing better in recent weeks and are now out of the relegation zone, but I'm still not impressed with their form away from home. Only one road win in 2016 and losses to bottom of the table teams like Wolfsburg and Inglostadt is not too impressive. Bremen have won 4 of 5 head to head at the Weserstadion and with the form they are currently in, I expect another victory tomorrow. I'm gonna call this a 2-0 win for Bremen.

Viktorka

A few more for Sunday: All one unit

Spain: Leganes/Espanyol Draw +205
    Valencia/Sevilla over 3 -108

England: Man Utd/Chelsea Draw +210

Scotland: Celtic -1.5 -107

Russia: Spartak/Zenit Draw +215

Viktorka