sharkeisha
    sharkeisha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

is Champions League fixed?

ok so barca lose 0-4 then a magic comeback 6-1, i didnt watched the game so maybe im missing something but doesnt this look like a NBA playoffs when its 0-3 in series then wonderful comeback from some popular team like miami/spurs/okc/lakers to go by so more ads/revenue and more money? modern eu football is so corrupt, just check the scandals from past decade. Barca is most popular team in the world they couldnt let them lose i mean i dunno, what you think ?

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Begs the question doesn't it? Not just the comeback but the calls were pretty bad. The first penalty was a joke. 3.5 minutes added time in a FIRST HALF???? and many other calls. Anyway. did nothing for me but I can understand why some people would fel that way..

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

5 minutes of added time in 2nd ball thrown in the danger zone, goal got scored, if not most likely a foul/penalty was about to happen did nothing for me either but 100% fixed (personal opinion) the other day both home teams were winning by half and lost, same score as first leg lol coincidence or not but it's f* it is very difficult for a team to overcome the obstacle of losing 1-0 at half sample of 256 games shows that only 4.6% won at full time"

sharkeisha
    sharkeisha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

i didnt lose either so this isnt just a some random rant post, but yes you are right yesterday scores was same as first ones but ok lets say its just "football" but this magic comeback is kinda fishy imo. on some corporate high level shit fixed not some international criminal syndicate to fix eastern eu games but a uefa/fifa fix level, messi is their god and barca is the cashier, they all about money. thats what only matter in modern football

puregambling
    puregambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3131

I don't think so, it would be impossible to fix, how would you get a whole team of Barca to agree to fix the game and why would they leave it that late to score 3 goals.

How would PSG agree to lose the game, no way the players would do that at this level and the club with all that money in televised game the whole world is watching.

No fix here I believe this just happens,
    PSG basically bottled it.

burtonrider726
    burtonrider726's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6656

In the game it seemed like the refs missed some critical calls that would have favored PSG. I wouldn't say PSG was in on the fix, however,reffing plays a big role in matches. I know some may say that the ref did give some yellows for simulation, but those cards wouldn't have changed the game.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6542

Both penalties were weak at best. Business as usual.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10482

Barcelona bludgeoning a team by 5 goals at home, imagine that...never seen that before, oh no wait, it happens like once a month, move on...tons could see this coming.

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Barcelona bludgeoning a team by 5 goals at home, imagine that...never seen that before, oh no wait, it happens like once a month, move on...tons could see this coming.
    I am sure some could see it coming or dream about it, and even made a joke of a bet on correct score 4-0 6-1, but whoever was watching the game, and the way 2nd half unfolded both teams looked tired, many mediocre passes, no defense or solid strategy after away goal was scored, for both sides, disqualifying the opponent in such way that it shocks the world, it played out well, late in the game, really quick, our brain couldn't process such result otherwise all of us would have been rich for the month. All Barca had to do is throw the ball in the box, dive in the box, and all shots incl penalties on net, PSG don't exist, no communication between players and coach, no defense, don't touch ball incl goalie, unless ball goes out misses commit foul. The rest was all taken care of, simple as that. One of the first, but certainly not the last....

Surfjack
    Surfjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

non sense