Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLS Cup Final

I'm leaning draw here or I might take Seattle +.5 and I'm also liking the under. I could see the ending 1-1 it's gonna be cold(23 deg F) and windy(15 mph W).

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I will go for Sounders draw no bet.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I really do like Seattle to play on the back foot here, if Ozzie starts for Seattle I think they could shutdown Toronto's offense. Toronto is dependent on open spaces and Seattle is good at closing those spaces. I think Giovinco is going to get frustrated early and that will take him off his game. Zavaleta has done well so far in the playoffs in defense for Toronto but against a speedster like Morris I don't think he'll be able to cover on the counters and that's what I think Seattle's gameplan will be. Even though Morris is in his rookie season he's coming off a National Championship win last year with Stanford so I could def see him finding the back on the net. Lineups coming out soon and I'll post which I'm going with.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Still liking Seattle, stack?

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I'm going with the +.5 @+130 putting 1unit on it and .25u on Seattle to win @+400 gonna pass at the under although I do think it may end 0-1,1-1. I'm glad I waited to for actual lineups Flashscore has Lodeiro playing #10 but he's actually playing the wing which imo makes him more dangerous. The 1 move for Toronto which is a bit odd is Osorio starting for Toronto which means they're gameplan is offense first which should open up spaces for Morris for some good breakaways and he's $$ 1v1 vs the keeper.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Something short I wrote in another website.

While history favors the hosting team but I like Sounders to win it. Toronto beat a slumping Union and 2 defensive bad teams in NYC and Montreal Impact. Sounders has a stronger defence than the 3 teams I said and should provide a stiffer test for Toronto. Since Schmid departure and Lodeiro arrival, everything has gone right for them. From no playoffs hopes to now the finals, this pretty much set them for a win. Let's go Sounders!!!
    Points Awarded:

Stackzilla gave vasilli07 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Geez, Stacks, I wish I saw this earlier. I am on the complete opposite as you. Good luck to you sir

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Geez, Stacks, I wish I saw this earlier. I am on the complete opposite as you. Good luck to you sir
    At first glance I did like Toronto but the more I dug in Seattle looked like the better team in form all around. Toronto did allow the 2nd fewest goals this season but they've been leaking goals in the playoffs where Seattle has done a good job keeping teams from scoring. As they say defense wins Championships. Pretty well balanced so far. GL to you as well.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

That just hurt me owwwww....He took that volley shot right off the side of his face....

Stackzilla
    NGNG

0-0 at HT which is great for Seattle, in the 2H Sea playing w/ the wind gonna see more crisper passes which I think held them back a bit. Also Sea is known as a 2H team. Let's cash some slips.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Well didn't get the W but +.5 @+130 I'll take it...

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    I'm leaning draw here or I might take Seattle +.5 and I'm also liking the under. I could see the ending 1-1 it's gonna be cold(23 deg F) and windy(15 mph W).
    Damn could've went 3/3 or 3/4 if ya count CS bet
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 12-10-16 at 09:18 PM.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Great work and great pics. I slightly hedged at HT but didn't recoup most of it. Fortunately I had a good day. Glad you hit it. Keep it up.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Nice, yea you could say I got lucky Toronto had their chances but Seattle had good defense, great goal keeping, and the ref wasn't a typical Euro ref and let them play through. Congrats to Seattle on MLS Cup Champions. I might start a new thread tomo.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Thanks for the winner stack. Didn't get a chance to watch a ton of MLS this year but man that seattle back line was impressive

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Yea no prob, I don't watch much MLS either but been keeping up with the playoffs and as is with most sports form is key and Seattle played a great def coming in and Frei make some amazing saves. No matter what the stats say the better team won.