jaft
    jaft's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pro line bettors and pools in Ontario question inside please

...Ihave 9 out of 10 so far with the 10th game tomorrow. I have sunderland at home over stoke. Though if it is a tie I lose. What should I do. How many perfect cards are proably out there for pools soccer card number 12 any info would be great cheers

MykeTison
    fornicate
    MykeTison's Avatar Become A Pro!

10/10. i dont think there will be many winners. have you checked past payouts for the pool? that might give you and idea. Are you looking to hedge your bet? if not man good luck, thats a good chance at some good cash.
    hope I see your picture on the proline sheet.lol

aneurysm00
    aneurysm00's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the payout if you hit 10/10?

jaft

thanks for the reply. I haven't looked into the past. It is to tough to tell due to the nature of how many people play and how many perfect there are. I'm not to sure if this was a tough weekend etc. This game is so tough to hedge. Sunderland is the home team. If they draw I lose if stoke win outright I lose. The only way to hedge this bet is place a small amount on stoke. Odds i have so far are +240 draw +250 stoke win. Not to sure how to hedge this bet or just go with the flow and hope for a sunderland miracle at home. Never stray a black cat go sunderland. Cheers mate

jaft

...Not to sure due to the fact the payout is factored on how many people played the card and how many people have all 10 correct if there is only one person with 10 he takes it all. I can't find anyway to see how many have 9 out of 10 so far. Ontario lotter pro pools first time playing. cheers

aneurysm00
    aneurysm00's Avatar Become A Pro!

The hedge bet you should look at is Stoke +0.5. It's at around -125 right now.
    Sunderland have been in terrible home and haven't won a game since November. I would at least hedge for beer money if nothing else.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by aneurysm00 View Post
    The hedge bet you should look at is Stoke +0.5. It's at around -125 right now.
    Sunderland have been in terrible home and haven't won a game since November. I would at least hedge for beer money if nothing else.
    nice idea

jaft

..I thank you will look at that tomorrow, and keep an eye on the inlive play betting also. Look to hedge around 500.00 if stoke win I'm up 500 and if sunderland wins I hope there are only a few guys with perfect tickets and maybe sneak out of there with a quick grand ifn't more. Will ride the hedge and keep an eye on inlive play cheers

MykeTison
    fornicate
    MykeTison's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would find a book with a good bonus like 100% match bonus and hedge it with both deposit and bonus, if sunderland wins you win your ticket but if stoke wins or ties then you will have a good balance to start your rollover.