Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice move Ilves take out your best goal scorer and forward and replace it with 2 other forwards......Bad pick on my part...on a positive note Djurgarden scored 1st which is good for our over home team will be scrambling to score

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Over hit in the 1H...Thanks a bunch dude!! Your write-ups are so on point and really thought out.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Thanks, usually I just post the play its a lot easier than typing up my notes. Maybe I should just start taking pics of my notes and posting it with the play lol seriously I have so many folders full of hand written notes helps me remember it. Just ask and I'll explain any play.

mkracier
    mkracier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Thanks, usually I just post the play its a lot easier than typing up my notes. Maybe I should just start taking pics of my notes and posting it with the play lol seriously I have so many folders full of hand written notes helps me remember it. Just ask and I'll explain any play.
    Are we locked in on Torino?

Great over call

kj8210

Dam flashscore is saying the game was interrupted..was it weather?

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Tied game let's go Torino!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Yea already started its 1-1 looking like it's gonna be a shoot out. Torino already with 3 shots on goal to their 1 should be able to win by the final whistle.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Nice Cork tied it before HT sucks not knowing any stats and can't find a stream and I hate watching bet365's ball go back and forth for 90mins . Torino cruising 3-1 , Liverpool match is playing out well still 0-0 I think Klopp will make some adjustments for 2h.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Mou finally made the decision to put Pogba in the number 10 spot 1st time this season could be a game changer if he can link to Zlatan.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Cork looks like they want to score but can't finish. Wake up boys!!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Dead... experiment over...Not sure if I should chalk that up to I talked myself into or got trapped into it....Keep piggy backing my picks

mytsunami
    Im Yoda!
    mytsunami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Nice pick on Torino mate. Keep your head up. It's a marathon and your insight is much appreciated.

mkracier
    mkracier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Sao Paulo down to +.5 -113... Draw at +241 looks enticing. Help me Stack!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

No worries blowing steam, I should've asked earlier why you liked St. Pat's there and of course 1st choice Dundalk rolls 3-0 and I passed it up. BOL.

Strange situation in Rio for both teams Flumin last match vs Flamemgo the players believe the refs handed the game to Flamen and they are still fuming about that and will probably play this match back heeled expecting the worse. Now for the crazy situation Sao Paulo is a team with a huge loyal fan base and usually every year a top competitor but this year has been horrible for them only 1 point above relegation. There were rumors of corruption and once it reached the fans they rioted the training area destroying everything in their path even some players who didn't get away soon enough. Seriously Michel Bastos has not only been kept out of the game but also the bench which coach Ricardo Gomes decided until he recovers from injuries. Sao Paulo has one of the best defense in Series A and with Flumin still fuming I doubt we'll see any action here.

Last edited by Stackzilla; 10-17-16 at 04:59 PM.

kj8210

Solid job today Stacks. Lets kill it tomorrow!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Italy Serie A
    Turin -110 W

Sweden Allsvenskan
    Hammarby/Djurgarden o2.5 -118 W

Brazil Serie A
    Sao Paulo +.5 -130 W

Finland Veikkausliiga
    Ilves PK -105 L

Eircom League
    Cork City -1 -120x2 L

Liverpool +125 L

Today -1.45
    This thread +4.67

**********ISO A site that has on-field line-ups and that are right and not just what they are predicting. Usually flashscore is awesome and I also use soccerway but sometimes if soccerway posts before flashscore it's a predicted line-up and they fix it after flashscore posts actual line-up. I also comb thru twitter and if a team has a homepage I check there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Time to clock in. Posting 1st play here and resurrecting my Champs League thread for all other picks.

Copenhagen +.5 -110 ---Very under-rated team, they haven't lost a competitive match since last May a league match late in the season after they locked up the League Title, their last loss prior to that was a league match in March. They have a solid defense which coach Solbakken rotates. Using whoscored.com ratings and their possible 4 line defense they have an avg rating of 7.48/10 their highest rated player Augustinsson(8.21) plays D. Their midfield could be many different combinations with their depth and up front they also have options but I think Santander and Cornelius will get the start 2 great goal scorers. Their goalie is Robin Olsen who has been with the team since the end of Feb since joining FC he has conceded 18 goals over 32 games and 21 of those have been clean sheets, those numbers are for all competitions. I know Denmark's league doesn't compare to the big 3 but that's some impressive numbers. Not 1 player has started all their league matches and that's where I can see an edge, Raineri only gave Mahrez and Slimani some rest and they did eventually get subbed in over the weekend. Their regular XI have played every match in all comps. That includes Vardy, 3 out of 4 of their midfielders and their entire backline. Although Leicester has played well in CL they only have 8 points after 8 rounds in EPL. If Raineri is giving up on EPL and focusing on CL why not rest more players? I honestly think Copenhagen can win but draw could be the likely result. BOL

First ... 3456