beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I think Leceister is highly motivated tonight..

For the sole fact that they want to prove still to everyone that they can hang with clubs like this come champ league in Sept.This team won the EPL for fukks sake with room to spare and they still are getting no respect!! If you don't think they are dying to show the world that last season was no fluke then you're smoking!! Also due to the ass kickings by Real,Bayern and Barca..people are just loading up on PSG.

L city win or draw +120...And dabble at +400
    Points Awarded:

Stackzilla gave beefcake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm rolling the dice on the under BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

There goes the under. I figured if Leicester could hold PSG in the 1st half to 0-0 the under would hit. Still plenty to play

fortune725
    fortune725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

looks like its a fluke

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

"Highly motivated"

Doesn't matter. They are outclassed. They will be embarrassing to watch in champions league.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I think if that penalty didn't happen it would've been a different game. After that penalty their play changed they kinda gave up from what I could see. Beef took a shot and I saw the Celtic game and they played hard all game of course Celtic doesn't compare to PSG.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Geez..that sucked..time to move on

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Fairytale to nightmare

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

4-0..awful pick dont listen to this loser

Stackzilla
    NGNG

he took a shot, he had reasoning behind the play which more than most dont and their reasoning is ass backwards and i personally like taking risks...not many people post plays with these odds anymore

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

i want to propose bet to my bookies...
    bournemouth to finish this season above leicester.
    that odds you think i should get?

my reasoning... leicester is history... with + 15 games more this season, they won`t be able to keep their resilient spirit up... the way they try to play, no team can pull it. high pressing with small squad.... every team this year will be ready for them, few loses and disbelieve will kick in. some unsettlement in camp all summer about wages and transfers.
    bournemouth for me is staying up... team after fighting trough championship with good summer signings and loan`ies + they are still looking for good addition..

i think 3/1 or 4/1 is possible and would like to put few grand on that, to sort out nice summer holly days next season ...
    what you guys think?

Stackzilla
    NGNG

i dont know it sounds like a good play and the books are trashing L City as well 1st game vs Hull and they're getting 2.24 seems like the books want to keep them down. They just signed Kaputska from Poland league he's a young midfielder. I really like Claudio Raineri style of coaching. What sits in the back of my mind is are they clever enough to play possum? All this off-season troubles could be a ruse. I'm thinking too much into it. On paper it does sound like a good play best of luck
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave Stackzilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.