Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Previews for South Korea K-League Games this weekend

I recently was offered to write for a South Korean football team the Pohang Steelers I just finished the preview of the game playing on sunday. This is another great league to find soft lines on ML and o/u's. Was using this site to get info and wrote a comment about a game with my prediction which was opposite what the writer predicted and I was right. Never been offered a job over twitter was pretty cool. If you check it out there's more previews of other games and some of the writers really know what they're writing about. Worth a bookmark. http://www.kleagueunited.com/2016/07...ju-sangmu.html
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave Stackzilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Best value on the game in your opinion?

With Sangju Sangmu's 21 allowed goals in 10 away games the over looks decent to me. Pohang scored a lot at home lately too.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

I like o2.5 @-125 and sangju sangmu +0.5 @-140. Sangju sangmu is doing really well for a recent promoted team.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

the previews are just that, i do back every word i say but i dont want to give a pick and it go sour, i do have more info that i left out for instance the reverse fixture was played after playing 3 games in 6 days. both games were draws and the 1st was to table leaders and last year champ Jeonbuk. any team playing 3 games in 6 days will be tired but the 3rd which i think was a factor. there are also 2 other transfers who may play, one just got cleared to play but hasn't seen any time.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

here's something you can do to get a step up create a twitter it doesnt have to be you, look at leagues you want to know more about, search for them on twitter and follow all the teams in the league, after that you'll see "Other People You Should Follow" tab some may be writers, fans, or equipment managers follow them. lol .. you'll find some great info

Stackzilla
    NGNG

gotta think of this as a job if you have the time