newjack
    newjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1750

England/Wales + Germany/Poland

I doubt that both cases are gonna be home wins. I can't see England losing or drawing here since they drew first one and need points badly + Wales is probably worse than Russia. On the other hand Poland is a relatively strong squad of players, I can potentially see them getting away here with a draw, possibly a win. Thoughts?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Interesting trend for a thought if you are going to bet on Germany.

Poland have several reasons to feel they can cause an upset against Germany. Firstly, they beat them 2-0 in Warsaw in qualifying, their only ever victory against the World Cup winners. They also finished just a point behind Germany in qualifying. It's also worth bearing in mind that Jogi Low's Germany have developed a strange quirk, in that they tend to dip badly in the second group match. In 2008 they lost 2-1 to Croatia, in 2010 they went down 1-0 to Serbia, and in 2014 they were held to a pulsating 2-2 draw by Ghana.

vokyruk
    vokyruk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by newjack View Post
    I doubt that both cases are gonna be home wins. I can't see England losing or drawing here since they drew first one and need points badly + Wales is probably worse than Russia. On the other hand Poland is a relatively strong squad of players, I can potentially see them getting away here with a draw, possibly a win. Thoughts?
    Wales beat Slovakia, and Slovakia beat Russia, hows Wales worse than Russia???

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

ha, wales is no way worse than Russia. England will have a tough day tomorrow

newjack

vokyruk that's really no comparison, if you look at it like that leicester drew against aston villa at one point this year, every other team beat aston villa, so conclusion is every EPL team is better than Leicester but Villa which is equal? Just a day off I guess. I don't know much about Wales, they're not shit, that's for sure and I'm sure England has hands full but with their squad it shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully Vardy plays this time. Anyways great points Vasilli. I'm not leaning here towards anything, if anything i'm leaning towards goals. This whole euro thus far aside from few games was u2,5. It's time for some overs to come in play.

gobel2016
    i need monyy
    gobel2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

well i see this England win Germany win, England they have beaten Wales almost everytime and they need points badly and Germany will win this because Poland is the only one who can atend at first place in this group.

smb26
    smb26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

My thoughts:
    You definitely lack knowledge and your analysis is biased! That doesn't mean your predictions are wrong but simply your predictions don't make sense at all.
    Albania needs to win 3-0 against Romania to get a hope of qualification. Does that mean that they will win because they need to qualify? NO. Based on performance Romania has the upper hand.
    Now moving on to England and Wales. First, Wales isn't worse than Russia. Second, you must wait till the starting XI (the line up). The following players are on the SHIT list:
    Sterling, Lallana, Milner and Wilsher. If you see all of these on the starting eleven you better cash out or consider not betting.

England striking force was based on a combination of Welbeck and Rooney which helped England during Qualifiers phase. Now that Welbeck is out of the Euro that force is DEAD. Kane & Sterling were useless in terms of scoring or creativity during the Qualifiers, the Russia game was a proof to that.
    I will go with Draw No Bet on Wales, but again this depends on the players starting in the England team.

For the Germany game, it is very close but am with you that Poland has a good chance. Again I will wait to see if Ozil and Goetze will start. Also Hummels plays or is missing it has the same negative effect. If he plays then he is playing after recovering from an injury and isn't fully fit. If he doesn't play then Mustafi isn't great as an alternative. Yes he is good but not good as Boateng or Hummels.

Ukraine should win tomorrow, hopefully.

newjack

Hehe mate i wasn't making any predictions I was just curious what your thoughts were on the two game, i said that in my eyes there's a probability that one of these two will cause an upset. As for England you're correct, we should wait for LU. Like I said I'd consider England in Vardy was in starting LU.

Anyways best of luck to all of you

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Szczesny is out for Poland.
    Which can be good or bad for them.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Wales +1/ Poland +1 IMO

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Wales will treat it like euro finals, many players are in the lower leagues, this is national pride and a bigger paycheck on the line here.... im a big epl and england fan but this is setting up like a choke match...

Hummels is back for the 3rd match i think... so do u trust that backline vs lewandowski? Poland will be up for it, low scoring intense battle

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Did you even watch the first matches ? Russia is probably the worst team this year, much worse than e.g. Albania. But England still has a real chance of finishing last in that group: if Wales wins tomorrow, they will not care much about their last match vs Russia. And England will probably implode vs Slovakia.

The problems with this England squad: 1) they are a bunch of overrated wankers; 2) their coach is a certified idiot; 3) they have no creativity on offense; 4) they seems to suck at D too, I mean Russia managed to score on them after going in the attack mode for like only 10 mins or so, and Russia literally has no talent on offense. Wales on the other hand, has a legit star player, they are hungry, and they are playing as a team, not a bunch of useless idiots. If Vardy does not start, I am gonna be all over Wales +0.5 tomorrow. If he starts, I am still gonna on Wales, maybe +1.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lookingtostart, and vokyruk

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

A bit unlucky there, the English idiot coach finally subbed for the walking dead at HT and it somehow worked for them.

newjack

Germany o2,5 i think. Everyone's expecting a low scoring match so I'll give it a try

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Germany 2 Poland 2

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back-up goalie for poland prone for rebounds and mistakes, germany scored 3 goals last time they faced this goalie where when they faced the injured goalie 0 goals. hummels may not be at 100% but boateng right there ready to back up hummels i dont see lewandowski and the poles scoring more than 1. 3-1

vokyruk
    vokyruk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Did you even watch the first matches ? Russia is probably the worst team this year, much worse than e.g. Albania. But England still has a real chance of finishing last in that group: if Wales wins tomorrow, they will not care much about their last match vs Russia. And England will probably implode vs Slovakia.

The problems with this England squad: 1) they are a bunch of overrated wankers; 2) their coach is a certified idiot; 3) they have no creativity on offense; 4) they seems to suck at D too, I mean Russia managed to score on them after going in the attack mode for like only 10 mins or so, and Russia literally has no talent on offense. Wales on the other hand, has a legit star player, they are hungry, and they are playing as a team, not a bunch of useless idiots. If Vardy does not start, I am gonna be all over Wales +0.5 tomorrow. If he starts, I am still gonna on Wales, maybe +1.
    I completely agree!