Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Euro 2016 - penalty takers list

I looked at backing Giroux for best goal scorer of the tournament. Then I realized he probably won't be taking any penalty kicks (unless, maybe, in a post-game shootout, where goals don't count for bet grading purposes).

I'm asking the forum to help me out by posting the following info on as many teams as possible, but mostly top teams (Italy, France, Germany, Spain...)

In the past 1-2 years, which player was the 'go-to' guy to take a penalty kick inside the 90 minutes? How many has he attempted and how many converted?

For instance, Germany made 3 penalty kicks in their ~15 games played in the past 14 months. Mesut Ozil, Mario Gomez and Thomas Muller each made one. It appears they do NOT have a go-to penalty kick guy (like, say, Barcelona has Messi and Real - Ronaldo)

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

http://fplbet.com/set-piece-takers/e...-piece-takers/

as for conversion rate, you could checked whoscored individual stats...or for example, CR7

http://www.transfermarkt.com/cristia...wettbewerb_id=

15/16 season stats is 8 taken - 4 missed... taken that to account and with idea , that during tournament , how many penalties portugal, or any team for that matter, can get awarded 2 - 3 ? ... so, i would say, for few players will add goal two for total ...

i would rather go trough all games and look for encounters where strong teams will play teams with least tightest defenses. some 4 - 0 game with hattrick hero , could easily make a winner in one game...
    let`s say Albania if they loses first game, they pretty much will have to come out against france in second... no point to sit and dwell with 0 points... boom, giroud hattrick..
    or in group c... teams like germany and polland will be looking to improve goal difference against Northern Ireland... polland has them first , so lewandowskii will face tougher defense from NI than germans in 3rd game against them... germany on last game could meet NI, where they have nothing to play for and could turn into goal feast.. boom , hattrick..
    Portugal in 3rd game plays hungary... could be another shot out ..

another problem with big teams is , there are many players who will be on a score sheet, would say france, germany, spain... some teams relay only on one or two players..would say polland, portugal...

i am considering lewandowski @ 17 giroud @ 15 ...