Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a great value pick but not sure if any will tail this one. There's a method to this kind of madness, the plan : fade Arrieta A,B,C til he loses. As long as line is +200 or better. ABC means A bet =$25 if loses, B bet = $50 if that loses C bet= $100, not sure how far down the alphabet I'm willing to go with it but should make for nice $$$. MLB +295 MIL. $25

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Just a heads up will be off next few hours will be mobile but where I'm going no wifi or signal. You probably be able to stream Liverpool game on YouTube search the word "Live"the 1st result will be a channel with over 1.5 million subs, then look under Live Sports. Some streams are good and other are crap. Hopefully UEFA doesn't shut them all down. Also check out http://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

quantum
    quantum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Looking more into Liverpool game adding $25 to Liverpool PK its EV right now. If draw hits we're safe and still make $. I'm at about 95% confident in this pick. BOL
    I like the amounts you play smart men

Stackzilla
    NGNG

ugly way to lose that one...and right now brewers are losing but like I said this is gonna be a A,B,C bet so Arrieta's next start throwing down $50 for him to lose as long as +200 or better I believe some lines got as high at +300 or better which is sick don't see baseball that high often. O

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I like the amounts you play smart men
    Thanks, on Tues for the Real/ Man City game I went way overboard and was betting like I was when I was 18 and lost over $300 I should've known I'd probably lose that one now that I am a bit older I have a better understanding of bank roll management. You cant expect to make $1000's a day doing this it certainly is attainable but to successfully do that day in and day out is tough. I'd still add the $25 to the game I'm watching highlights now and they had some really good chances to put one in. Unlucky. Wasn't my first loss after 90mins and I've had some success after 90'. The under hit so that cushioned the loss a bit only lost $46. There are a few games I'm looking over right now all at +$ so hopefully can make a recovery of the day and come out positive on the day. Also my o2.5 on Swedish league lost but I did write a retraction to not bet that it's funny there was 4 games in Sweden today all hit over 3 but that game. Almost done with my picks they may just be a pick, line, and my bet. Been a busy day for me out and about only got to watch last 5mins of Pool/Villa so watching that goal was hard to see. #BounceBack!

quantum
    quantum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Thanks, on Tues for the Real/ Man City game I went way overboard and was betting like I was when I was 18 and lost over $300 I should've known I'd probably lose that one now that I am a bit older I have a better understanding of bank roll management. You cant expect to make $1000's a day doing this it certainly is attainable but to successfully do that day in and day out is tough. I'd still add the $25 to the game I'm watching highlights now and they had some really good chances to put one in. Unlucky. Wasn't my first loss after 90mins and I've had some success after 90'. The under hit so that cushioned the loss a bit only lost $46. There are a few games I'm looking over right now all at +$ so hopefully can make a recovery of the day and come out positive on the day. Also my o2.5 on Swedish league lost but I did write a retraction to not bet that it's funny there was 4 games in Sweden today all hit over 3 but that game. Almost done with my picks they may just be a pick, line, and my bet. Been a busy day for me out and about only got to watch last 5mins of Pool/Villa so watching that goal was hard to see. #BounceBack!
    well The way I look at it is like . If the odds are good go small until you built good bankroll..

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Colombia : Deportes Tolima(+116) vs Medellin
    Some key injuries for Medellin and the great form Tolima has been playing should be a fun game to watch. Only 4 weeks left in Aperture and Tolima is only 4 points from catching 8th place and securing playoffs. BOL. $20
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 04-28-16 at 05:34 PM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Dog of the Day Pick Currently 3-0 avg win +493

Liga de Ascenco
    Zacatecas vs Leones Negros +200
    Choosing the lion's here because of rest they're last away win was in Feb but that win was on 9 days of rest between. Looking at Zaca's schedule any time they have 4 days of rest or less the result is draw or loss. They're last game was 4 days ago. I'm throwing the lion's current away form in the trash and basing this game purely on rest. BOL. Leones Negro's +200 $25

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Ugly day ugly night back at it tomorrow..

Stackzilla
    NGNG

After some thought from now on just posting picks, record up to date, and I also will be tracking every pick for every league to see what records for each pick. I will continue to do Dog of the Day Picks. Starting from here on out my record is 0-0 will keep the dog of the day record. Lastly from now on betting will be in units 1 unit= $20. Once I start scaling up bets will become 2,3,4 units. BOL to any and all who tail. Thanks

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Ireland - Eircom
    Dundalk -186 1 unit
    Cork City -194 1 unit
    Derry City EV 1unit
    Shamrock Rovers -194 1 unit

Germany Bundesliga 2

St Pauli +191 1 unit
    Freiburg -117 1 unit
    Argentina Premier League

Estudiantes -125 1 unit
    *Dog of the Day* 3-1 Atl. Rafaela +400 1 unit
    BOL on all your bets today.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

looked into MLS card yet this weekend?

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    looked into MLS card yet this weekend?
    not yet no really big on MLS but I'll def check out yours, I'm working on weekend picks right now BIG card. Might be here all day. LOL.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

MLB

Milwaukee Brewers -105 1 unit
    MIL/MIA u9 -125 1 unit

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

St Pauli +191 1 unit
    they took sleeping pills at halftime. you got incredible # on that game though, i had +130. ah well.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    they took sleeping pills at halftime. you got incredible # on that game though, i had +130. ah well.
    its funny when I first glanced I was thinkin Munich would be my dog of the day pick and just over analyzed it.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

paralysis by analysis. happens.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

]Ireland - Eircom
    Dundalk -186 1 unit. W +.53
    Cork City -194 1 unit W +.51
    Derry City EV 1unitL -1
    Shamrock Rovers -194 1 unit W +.51

Germany Bundesliga 2

St Pauli +191 1 unit -1
    Freiburg -117 1 unit +.85
    Argentina Premier League

Estudiantes -125 1 unit
    *Dog of the Day* 3-1 Atl. Rafaela +400 1 unit
    BOL on all your bets today.
    So far +.4 4-2

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Add-on Chile : Primera Division
    Antofagasta +133 1 unit
    Palestino +127 or you could bet PK -150 I'm going 3 way your choice 1unit

Got a full card lined up for tomorrow including some early morning make $$ while you sleep picks will post after all games go final tonight. BOL.
    YTD +.4

Stackzilla
    NGNG

LLost the 1st Argentina game if I hit the Dog play still a good day and I really like the Peru games

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Ytd 4-5 -1.33 units
    Not my best day lost Dog pick 2nd night in row. Big card tomorrow. As promised I have a few picks to make $$ while we sleep.

China Super League
    Guangzhou Evergrande -269. 1 unit
    Dog Day Pick 3-2
    Chongquing Lifan +228

Bundesliga Germany
    Bayer Lever 1h +127 .5 unit, to win -157 1 unit
    Dortmund 1h -125 .5'unit, to win -281 1 unit

Japan J Leage
    KASHIWA not kashima +123 1 unit

La Liga
    Real Madrid -149 1 unit
    Atl Madrid 1h -140 .5 unit

Austria Bundesliga
    Sturm Graz -176

May have some add-Ons tomorrow and possibly parlay. BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Add-on
    Budesliga
    Bayern Munich -200 1 unit
    Czech Republic
    Liberec -180. 1 unit
    English Premier
    West Ham +108
    Austria Bundesliga
    Rapid Vienna -138. 1 unit

Nice early win from Kashiwa let's keep it rolling.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Bang 1h Dortmund, Libence, Guangzhou
    West Ham rolling, Bayern tied, Real yet to net one, Rapid down one
    YTD : -.78

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Add Royal Vs Waasland Draw +256. Belgium Jupiler

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Add. Mexico Liga de Acenso
    Necaxa -112. 1 unit
    Mexico Primera Division
    Monterrey +275. 1 unit
    Club Leon. +122. 1 unit
    I guess Bayern isn't ready to hoist the trophy just yet. Bang Dortmund.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

La Liga Rayo +1/2 1h only

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Bang West Ham +102, 1h Rayo +1/2 EV 1h Bayer Lever +127, Bang Bayer Lever FT -157.

Missed a few, really thought Bayern would clinch the championship today. Glad I didn't post the parlay I was planning. Missed both games in Austria, was more testing different leagues this weekend to see which are more predictable using stats than others. I think I'll be doing more Super League China picks more, as well as Japan I posted picks I was very confident on both leagues as well I made a list of my possible winners and hit almost all games and the best thing about those leagues most games are +$. So look forward to seeing some picks in China and Japan. Also found another league to stay away from in Austria and Argentina.
    I hope someone saw the 1h Rayo +1/2 for 1 unit. After seeing the lineups posted it was obvious that Atl wasn't going to push for a early goal with putting Griezmann and Torres left off the starting 11. Caught it just in time with only 15 mins to kick-off.
    Just kicking off now we have Belgium Jupiler League I don't normally post draws but this pick has a great chance of coming thru. Later tonight we have both Mexican leagues playing I have had great success in the past with these leagues let's hope to finish strong. I will post an updated record as well as + or - later on in the day. BOL to everyone and let's beat the books.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas70 gave Stackzilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

damn - high volume saturday!

there are so many games and leagues, I've been trying to look at more and more leagues now that I have a few books with options.

Normally was just the big 3 or 4 leagues, obviously mixed in MLS this year and hoping to continue to get time to cap more leagues.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    damn - high volume saturday!

there are so many games and leagues, I've been trying to look at more and more leagues now that I have a few books with options.

Normally was just the big 3 or 4 leagues, obviously mixed in MLS this year and hoping to continue to get time to cap more leagues.
    Yea same here on my own I usually just stick to leagues I know well. Thought I'd jump around a bit and see where else can I find value and predictability. Next week tho I'm definitely tightening up and will stick to certain leagues but big the big 4 will be going soon. Gotta still be able to make $$. I've done South American leagues before with success guess I'll see how it goes. BOL.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

What a crazy soccer game we score first then they score 2 before half then we score 2 then they put one more in for a draw. Can't make this stuff up that hurt would've really helped my day with that one. Still got 2 more games tonight gonna do the calculations prolly down few units but not that bad.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

YTD 13-11-1 -2.37 units

Sunday 5/1
    EPL Dog of the Day 3-3 Leicester City +300 1 unit, +1/2 -120 2 units

Italy Serie A Juve/Carpi u2 1/2. 1 unit

China. Super League Tianjin Teda -113

This next game is hard to choose I'd really like to see the line-ups and formations. If you unable to check back to the forum check to see if Australia A-League finals if Western Sydney Wanderers are running a 4-2-3-1 formation they plan on attacking all game and if Adelaide is 4-3-3 formation then pick WS Wanderers to win they can break down this defense rather easily and score often. KO is at 2am. I will post pick before KO. I also have a few leans but would like to see lineups before making decision just like today hitting that 1h Rayo +1/2 today. Thanks and BOL still have 2 picks tonight lets hope we can get back to positive.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

WS PK +115 1 unit u 2 1/2 .5 units

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Bang Juv/Carpi u2 1/2, Tianjin rolling 2-0 Upcoming: Leicester +300(now +317) and +1/2 Adding : Colombia Huila/Atl Nacional o2 1/2 1 unit Belgium: Club Brugge -200 1unit

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Bang +1/2 Leicster 2 units ND Tiajin Teda 1 unit Good day so far total miss on Australia but since then 3-1 with those wins today YTD: 16-14-1 -1.63 ADD-ON: Southhampton PK -127 1h ONLYEdit 1 unit
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 05-01-16 at 10:17 AM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Add-on Mexico Liga de Ascenso
    Leones Negro's -104 2 units

First 123456 ... Last